Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS4 Package Searcher - update 4/22/2020

by CmarNYC Posted 23rd Feb 2016 at 12:57 AM - Updated 22nd Apr 2020 at 6:42 PM by CmarNYC

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Deceased
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 3:23 PM
Cool! I'd always been planning on implementing this in the XML Extractor, and now I don't have to!

Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 4:35 PM
This looks like it will be very useful, thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 8:28 PM
Thanks Cmar, this might come in handy.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 3:29 AM
Oh thanks sooo much for this program.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 4:59 AM
Grata por postar seu Trabalho, vou experimenta lo. Trabalho muito Inteligente. Amei.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Oct 2016 at 4:46 AM
Thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:43 AM
I have my .package files associated with S4Studio, but works just as well.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 6:47 PM
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 5:32 PM
Default Seaching for outfit type
I'd like to change the outfit-type so the mods appear in a different place in CAS.

I have about 800 mods i'd like to re-arrange.
I would like to free the contens of "Slippers" to "sandals" or "Socks" to "leggings"

How can I find all the mods for Socks or Slippers or Rings ?

TYHank you very much.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ronald4adp
I'd like to change the outfit-type so the mods appear in a different place in CAS.

I have about 800 mods i'd like to re-arrange.
I would like to free the contens of "Slippers" to "sandals" or "Socks" to "leggings"

How can I find all the mods for Socks or Slippers or Rings ?

TYHank you very much.

That's not at all the function of this tool.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 2:27 AM
Hi,

I think there's an issue with this tool in that the folder picker can't find TS4 installations outside Program Files? I don't know all that much about C#/VS to fix and build it myself, but I *think* changing findFolder.RootFolder = Environment.SpecialFolder.ProgramFilesX86 to findFolder.RootFolder = Environment.SpecialFolder.MyComputer in PathPrompt should do the trick.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thurask
Hi,

I think there's an issue with this tool in that the folder picker can't find TS4 installations outside Program Files? I don't know all that much about C#/VS to fix and build it myself, but I *think* changing findFolder.RootFolder = Environment.SpecialFolder.ProgramFilesX86 to findFolder.RootFolder = Environment.SpecialFolder.MyComputer in PathPrompt should do the trick.

Yeah, the Windows folder browser sucks bricks. I replaced it, please let me know of any problems.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Oct 2020 at 1:56 PM
Thanks for making such useful tools. :)