Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #2 - posted on 10th Aug 2017 at 2:58 PM
Replies: 12 (Who?), Viewed: 4551 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 12:12 PM Last edited by shygirlorkerri : 13th Apr 2017 at 4:56 PM.
A New Beginning
Alright so I started out going to do a legacy challenge but I realized I wanted to make up my own. so here the backstory:
An alcoholic Mother had 2 children both the same gender a (you chose their genders but it must be the same) teen and toddler. She loved them very much but couldn't control her addiction so she stayed sober as much as possible but couldn't do it so one day she told the teen to pack her/his clothes and the toddlers clothes because they were moving the mother explained she was going to check into a rehab clinic, selling the house, and giving the teen everything she/he and their toddler sibling needed to live off of for a couple of months in a new city. She gave the teen half the money from selling the house and their college funds and the new phone and told her/him to take the toddler and their clothes and move to a new town and start a new life and not to call her until the toddler had a child. The teen was sad to leave town but knew it was for the best and left with her siblings. Now the story begins here....

OK here's the rules
1. You only need base game for this but I recommend having seasons, generations, and ambitions
2. You can move to any town
3. If you can't figure out how to get a teen and a toddler in a household alone then just make the teen a young adult then go into creating a sim after you placed them down and age them down
4. the teen and toddler must be the same gender
5. You can't "call" the mother until the toddler has a child and its a toddler
6. The 1st child of the toddler must be from pregnancy, not adoption.
7. You can build from the ground up if you want
8. You can use cheats if you like
9. The Toddler must be able to walk, talk, and use the potty. Same thing goes for the toddler's toddler
10. the life span can be whatever you want
11. If you want you can just adopt the toddler
12. when the toddler is a child she/he must be on the honor roll and master one skill
13. when the toddler is a teen he/she must be on the honor roll, master 1 skill Same thing with the teen that takes care of the toddler
14. Since the toddler and the teen were best siblings they will live together for the whole challenge and be best friends.
15.When the teens a young adult you need to master 1 more skill and then you're finished with them you can do anything with them

feel free ask questions to post stories and pictures of you doing the challenge I would love to read them and answer them!
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
13th Mar 2016 at 11:57 AM
This message has been deleted by lauren.simmer.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 1:51 AM
*sigh* its a hot thread with lots of veiws but nowone replys. PLEASE DO MY CHALLENGE!
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 3:58 AM
I might do it :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtSimCraft
I might do it :D

YAY! If you have any questions i will take them! I would love to read and look at your progress by updating!
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 9:30 PM
Im going to do it but not just yet sounds good I will do it I have it as a bookmark
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 6:07 PM
Starting this challenge! Does the teenager have to go to school and be on honor roll like his/her little brother?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 2:09 PM
[QUOTE=MeadowRoseSky]Starting this challenge! Does the teenager have to go to school and be on honor roll like his/her little brother?[/QUOTE Yep! But they can get a part time job or after school activities!
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 4:48 PM
Hopefully I can start today. Question: Once the teen is a YA, can he/she get married or do they wait until their niece/nephew is born because I'd like to continue the family line.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Apr 2016 at 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtSimCraft
Hopefully I can start today. Question: Once the teen is a YA, can he/she get married or do they wait until their niece/nephew is born because I'd like to continue the family line.
yep! if you want to make it more challenging you could have a goal for 5 generations of doing it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 4:57 PM
ahhh no replys for 11 months what? I got a new computer and have to transfer my files so I havent gotten to do much but has anyone else done anything with the challenge?
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 5:58 AM
So do we create the three, then move the 2 kids out to a new town?
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 6:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JA94T
So do we create the three, then move the 2 kids out to a new town?

Never mind what I have done is make the 3 sims, mother and 2 daughters the Ellison family.
Mother Vickie
Teenager Mary - Green Thumb, Artistic, Angler and Nurturing
Toddler Tilly - Clumsy and Genuis

And then what I did was delete Mother, after moving them into a property I choose. She is still able to call her mother, but she won't until she's allowed even it took one step further to damage their relationships by taking them down to acquaintances.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 1:20 PM
Hi, why exactly do they have to be the same sex? I mean, it would be kinda funny if a (trying to be) though, 15-years old boy suddenly has to take care of his 2 years old sister and totally freak out because he doesn't have a clue what to do and isn't nurturing at all and just wants to make pranks and gets drunk for the first time at some party and go out with the hottest girl in school. They should make a tragic comedy about that.