Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lipstick Equality for Everyone

by The_Only_Zac Posted 22nd Mar 2016 at 1:32 AM - Updated 9th Jun 2016 at 3:24 AM by The_Only_Zac : Made a small tweak to the description.

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 2:01 AM
So great! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 3:18 AM
I've been wanting this for so long! I'd love to have it for all makeup
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 6:38 PM
LOL this is a joke right?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 6:54 PM
This is a wonderful mod! Can you please make overrides for eyeshadow, eyeliner and blush? I'm sure I'm not the only one interested in something like that! Thank you so much for this mod!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Mar 2016 at 7:50 PM
Ooh, I love these equality mods. When are we gonna get Formalwear equality?
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Mar 2016 at 8:10 PM
Why
TBH why don't you guys get like some more realistic cc from like tumblr or other websites because it makes no sense to use base game stuff for you game cause there stuff is really ugly and if you would look on tumblr they already had this. but im just stating my opinion LMAO no shade but i dont really like this that much SORRY i just want you to know im not trying to bring you down or anything
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Mar 2016 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by soarndt
So great! Thank you.
TBH why don't you guys get like some more realistic cc from like tumblr or other websites because it makes no sense to use base game stuff for you game cause there stuff is really ugly and if you would look on tumblr they already had this. but im just stating my opinion LMAO no shade but i dont really like this that much SORRY i just want you to know im not trying to bring you down or anything
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mekell
This is a wonderful mod! Can you please make overrides for eyeshadow, eyeliner and blush? I'm sure I'm not the only one interested in something like that! Thank you so much for this mod!

Are you tumblrinas always such a joke?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 2:50 AM
omigosh yay
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gigihuxtable
LOL this is a joke right?

Quote: Originally posted by GeorgeoftheJungle
Are you tumblrinas always such a joke?

Um, I'm not sure what you mean by this being a joke, haha.

Quote: Originally posted by Dcooper15

This has nothing to do with other people's custom lipsticks on Tumblr, it's an override for EA's default lipstick. If you don't like EA's default lipstick you don't have to download this, just go download something from Tumblr.

Quote: Originally posted by Mekell

You're welcome! I was thinking of doing the other makeups too, but I have some other projects going on right now and the lack of lipstick was bugging me the most, so I just wanted to get it out of the way. I might get to the other makeups (eg. eyeshadow, eyeliner, and blush) eventually, but not right away.

Quote: Originally posted by Grijze Pilion
Ooh, I love these equality mods. When are we gonna get Formalwear equality?

I haven't tried clothing conversions yet but as soon as I figure it out I'll post it (provided I do figure it out and no one else does it first :P).
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 8:50 AM
What an awesome upload, thanks! Also, the little boy (err, sorry, I never play premades >__>) in the first screenshot is so cute with that lipstick! He's ROCKING it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 10:24 PM
Wow looks good. Thanks for making this an option. Creators like you make this game worthwhile. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 9:09 PM
Wow, thank you, this is really great! I love to have more choices to create my Sims. And sometimes I like it creating a guy with lipstick and female clothes.
Is Claeric
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 4:56 AM
Seconding the request for the other makeup. It makes no sense for it to be exclusive for women. Lots of the eyeliners and shadows would look good on some of my guys!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 12:21 AM
I LOVE being able to put makeup on my male Sims, but my question is: if I have custom content for lipsticks would this mod mean I couldn't use them? Sorry if that's a stupid question.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th May 2019 at 1:02 PM
Wonderful idea. Kudos for creativity. MissCee