Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KSK very basic recolors of FreeTime toddler overalls (white T shirts)

by Knightskykyte Posted 5th Apr 2016 at 5:31 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Apr 2016 at 7:26 PM
I much prefer your version. Looks like something my little guy would wear.
And yes, leather sandals should be brown!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Apr 2016 at 8:35 PM
The one with the red stripes is amazingly cute! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 1:19 AM
These are cute as a button!
Thanks for taking the time to make them and then share them!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 2:13 AM
These are all adorable and well done. Although I didn't download as I don't like sandals of any kind, I usually thank posts because looking is also fun even if it's items I don't use. Very nice, thank you. (:
Forum Resident
#6 Old 7th Apr 2016 at 12:56 PM Last edited by dharden : 7th Apr 2016 at 1:08 PM.
@Duine: I found a couple of shoeswapped meshes from YanderePlum; one uses a pair of BG toddler shoes and one uses Vans. I should be able to do the texture-swaps -- if @Knightskykyte doesn't mind me going Frankenstein on her textures.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Apr 2016 at 1:54 PM
Oh, thank you, I would appreciate it greatly if she doesn't mind. The outfits are some the cutest ones I've seen so far. Thanks to both of you! I love the toddler type shoes, anything with socks which seem to make outfits look cuter, to me anyway. (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Apr 2016 at 10:01 PM
Awsome! toddler cloths.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 1:19 PM
The shoes are by Maxis - I claim no credit for them. Go for your life!!!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170