Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Federal Double Bed 2 and Recolour.

by Michelle Posted 27th Apr 2016 at 11:45 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:44 AM by Michelle : add a link to some add on pieces

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Apr 2016 at 9:35 PM
I think the bed looks better with the plain wood headboard but having options is always wonderful. Thank for going the extra mile Michelle!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 1:46 AM
Although I love the AL and MALM recolors most of the time, I tend mostly to use those colors for builds.
I may come back for the recolors one day, but for now, downloading the mesh for your medieval recolors!
Thanks for this! I really do appreciate all the recolors you do! And of course, thanks for sharing your work with the rest of us. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 2:08 PM
thank you so very much these are perfect
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 12:09 AM
Well, I finally posted it! Hope you like it! Hugs, Wawa.
http://themedievalsmithysims2.blogspot.ca/
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 12:06 AM
@Wawa@Keep - OMG! I love it. I have added the link into my download post. Lots of hugs and a thank you. :lovestruc

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 11:32 PM
Thanks!