Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2016 at 9:25 PM Last edited by ElizabellaStewart : 9th Jun 2016 at 7:26 PM. Reason: Extra Rues
Plantsim/Alien Challenge
This is my first challenge so sorry if it isn't too challenging, I don't like challenges with too many rules If you have any ideas comment them down below

Links

-=-=-=-=-
Nrass Main page

Forbidden Fruit Seed Mod

Challenge/Rules

-=-=-=-=-=-

This id my own challenge, if there's one out there like this I'm sorry.
Background Story:
-=-=-=-=-=-
You are an alien who was raised by average family. Your father was the one who actually 'gave' birth to you. Your childhood/teen years weren't great. Being different meant getting bullied. As a teen, you started to notice your alien abilities. As you became a young adult you went to college. Your AP classes were Science and Medicine. You learned that some scientist learns how to clone stuff with a tube of 'samples', you took a few classes on how to clone. When you graduate with flying colors. You get abducted. You woke up on an exam table. The aliens took some of your blood, you tried to explain to them that you are one of them! They didn't listen, you laid there listening to their conversation.
"Subject's blood has a barcode"
"Run the barcode!"
The alien runs the barcode.
"Test subject 009435, child, 009436"
"Is she ready for next test?"
"No, it seems she is unable to carry a child."
Curious at this statement, you tried to get answers, the aliens injected some sort of liquid that made it so you were unable to talk.
"Shall we try, a different test with subject 009436?"
"We shall."
The aliens grabbed two weird seeds, and told you the simple instructions:
1. Clone 1 seed.
2. Plant other seed.
Scared and unable to talk you nod your head. You woke up laying in your front yard.

Rules:
-=-=-=-
1. Have your founder be an alien {Nrass>Mastercontrol, download an alien, ect}
2. Create a forbidden fruit seed or download a mod that allows you to buy it.
3. Get a job in science or as a doctor {you need income some how}
4. {If You Have Supernatural} MUST have a fairy to use bloom to grow your children. That means you must befriend & Move a fairy into your household.

Goals
-=-=-=-
1. Have 10 generations by 'growing' your aliens.{opptional}
2. Raise a total of 100 babies {opptional}

I know these are simple rules, ad goals and I'm sorry if you have any other ideas to make it more challenging comment below <3