Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Simple PlantSim Trait

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 339 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 86,662 Views
Uploaded: 25th May 2016 at 1:23 AM
Updated: 15th Feb 2021 at 4:40 PM

This is a very simple PlantSim trait; hence why it's called "Simple PlantSim". It's a CAS trait under the Lifestyles section. This trait requires Cool Kitchen Stuff as it gives them a constant "Green Life" buff. Sims with the trait will get boosts in Herbalism, Gardening, and Flower Arranging skills. The Gardener and Conservationist careers will also be boosted. Whims relating to Gardening, Herbalism, Flower Arranging, and Swimmer will appear. The trait should see a Sim's autonomy focus a bit more on outdoor activities and gardening.

If Cool Kitchen Stuff is not install, the "Green Life" buff will not appear. But the Sim's skin should remain green and the boosts won't be effected.

Besides the all the above, this trait does nothing else. If you want a more proper PlantSim trait with the Water need and all, I recommend looking around at other creator's PlantSim traits. Many have done much better PlantSim traits. I only maintain this trait now because so many download it, which I guess I should say "thanks for downloading".

Additional Credits:
-EA/Maxis
-Zerbu's Buff and Trait Factory