Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Battle-Born: A set of 10 Warpaints

by Callia-Evergreen Posted 2nd Jun 2016 at 5:32 AM - Updated 29th Sep 2016 at 6:15 AM by Camkitty

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 6:41 AM
Those last two look a lot like burn scars, which would work great for burn victim sims! Thanks a lot for posting these! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 1:15 PM
VERY cool! My sims are ready for Ragnarok! Onward! To Sovngarde! :anime:
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 4:30 PM
These are wonderful! And very appreciated, seeing as I've been looking for more all ages/genders compatible warpaint! There really isn't much of it :(

Any chance you take requests?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gingerxyz
These are wonderful! And very appreciated, seeing as I've been looking for more all ages/genders compatible warpaint! There really isn't much of it

Any chance you take requests?

Glad you find them useful!

As for taking requests, depends. What did you have in mind?
Scholar
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Camkitty
Glad you find them useful!

As for taking requests, depends. What did you have in mind?

There's some specific warpaint type designs I've been wishing I had for a group of sims. I've been making do with whatever I could find, but I'd love to have the real deal.
Some examples; [x] [x] [x] [x]

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 12:26 AM
There's some specific warpaint type designs I've been wishing I had for a group of sims. I've been making do with whatever I could find, but I'd love to have the real deal.
Some examples; [x] [x] [x] [x]

Those don't look too hard to make; I could probably do that. I may make those next, and release them as part of another pack.
Scholar
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Camkitty
Those don't look too hard to make; I could probably do that. I may make those next, and release them as part of another pack.

That'd be amazing, thank you so much! Please feel free to message me if you need better/different reference pics for any of them, I tried to pick the better quality ones with good angles, but it was a quick search so I know some are better than others!

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 8:45 PM
That'd be amazing, thank you so much! Please feel free to message me if you need better/different reference pics for any of them, I tried to pick the better quality ones with good angles, but it was a quick search so I know some are better than others!

Commenting back to say the warpaints you requested are done, as well as a couple extra designs.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=577949
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 7:53 AM
Gimme your money download baby battle-born!

:P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 9:14 PM
very nice !
P.S. excuse me..
where did you get hair from the first sim from the picture?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kendzior44
very nice !
P.S. excuse me..
where did you get hair from the first sim from the picture?

It's from the "Generations" expansion pack.