Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 11:17 PM
Default Connect three.
Let's play a game. I call it connect three. In it you try to connect three unrelated fictional universes with each other.

I'll go first.

Nathan Stark from Eureka is the cousin of Tony Stark from the MCU and they are both descendants of the Starks from Game of Thrones.

See how easy that was, anyone else want to give it a shot?

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 12:48 AM
This is quite hard, what are the rules?

I can't think of anything! lol!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 1:28 AM
It's sort of like six degrees of Kevin Bacon, you just have to come up with one thread that links three fictional universes that are not normally linked together.

For instance in my example I used the fact that there are characters with the last name Stark in all three piece of fiction and they all seem to have egos and tend to be the center of attention wherever they are.

They are loose rules I will admit but it can be fun.

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.
Scholar
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 5:49 PM
Does this work?

Cecil Gershwin Palmer woke up and found himslef in a town called Balamory. He didn't want to know the story, but he's definitely wanted to hear Shaun the Sheep's story!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Noa1500
Does this work?

Cecil Gershwin Palmer woke up and found himslef in a town called Balamory. He didn't want to know the story, but he's definitely wanted to hear Shaun the Sheep's story!

Yep that works.

My PC specs.
Link Ninja
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 9:16 PM
Nanny McPhee and Mary Poppins both went to Hogwartz and and decided to form a rogue society to sort out troubled muggle children. They were kicked out and their wants got taken, but still perform magic despite the statute of secrecy.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Site Helper
#7 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 3:35 AM
I sort of did that with badges on my 2DS. I've got a scene with a Bisharp and Pawniard fighting some Fire Emblem guys over a Yoshi egg.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#8 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 12:36 AM
Finn the Human and Jake the Dog did not like Jerry the Mouse. They did however enjoy Clifford the Big Red Dog's company, because he was kind and friendly.
Alchemist
#9 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 3:10 PM
Rick grimes became a meth cook to finance his cure for cancer. a shady bloke invites him over for his cancer to be "cured" but instead he's a victim of inhuman experiments and becomes a invincible mutant. Now known as deadpool he crosses Georgia to find Francis.

I come in peace
#10 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 11:34 PM
Thomas Shelby and Annaliese Keating were longtime friends, but they'd never admit it to anybody, excpet maybe Hannibal because death by cannibalisation is probably the least entertaining way to go (for a mobster or lawyer)
Scholar
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 10:51 PM
Freddy Krueger did not like New New York because of Bender, who called him names; and Tina who always served his burgers cold! This made Freddy angry, and so he began to plot his revenge.