Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Exercise Bike

by Arsil Posted 5th Jun 2016 at 1:40 PM - Updated 25th Apr 2017 at 2:38 PM by Arsil : Improved the animations and added a link to an unofficial version of Buzzler's Moar Interactions that is compatible with this mod

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Inventor
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 1:40 PM Last edited by Arsil : 5th Apr 2017 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Added attachment and instructions
EDIT: In the attachment of this comment you'll find a version of Buzzler's Moar Interactions compatible with this mod.

WARNING: with this version of Buzzler's mod the game will NEED my Exercise Bike mod,
otherwise the game will crash while loading

This is not the complete mod, just an updated version of its script, so keep the existing packages
of the original mod and put my .package in the Overrides folder.

May Buzzler forgive me.

Quote: Originally posted by Original Message
No need to worry, I got everything under control...
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Buzz_MoarInteractions_ArsilExerciseBikeCompatible_Override.package.zip (76.2 KB, 479 downloads)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 3:16 PM
I love this mod so much! I love you so much! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 3:55 PM
I can't wait for the girl from aroundthesims3.com (Sandy?) to mesh for this mod! She just did a bike but made it as a seat! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 4:43 PM
Thanks! I love that the trainer is wearing heels. :P
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 4:52 PM
Great idea Arsil .. what a nice addition to a gym or a home workout room Thanks very much.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 6:29 PM
Awesome
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 2:31 AM
Now I just need a "stationary bike converter" object and I can have all kinds of exercise bikes in my game!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 2:49 PM
wow just wow tyty
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 5:01 PM Last edited by murfee : 9th Jun 2016 at 7:40 PM.
OHHHHH MYYYYY GODD!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 6:19 PM
Arsil, you're purely awesome! THANK YOU for this, that's fabulous!
I couldn't prevent from redoing the Sims 2 stationary bike functional (downoadable here )!!! <3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 6:44 PM
I am thoroughly in love.
Inventor
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 6:56 PM
Dear Sandy,
That was quick! ^^
Scholar
#14 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ATS Sandy
I couldn't prevent from redoing the Sims 2 stationary bike functional (downoadable here )!!! <3

Thanks, Sandy! You and Arsil have both made my gym so much better
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 8:50 PM
Amazing mod! So excited for new interactive objects. I did find that it doesn't work with Buzzler's Moar Interactions mod though. Just a heads up.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 9:58 PM
Thank you so much Arsil and Sandy, this has been sorely missing in the game for a long time!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by desiree101
Thanks, Sandy! You and Arsil have both made my gym so much better

I love how this sims community works together, wish the rest of the world would follow suit.
I love this item and Around the Sims's version even better!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 12:56 AM
You guys are awesome. Thank you so much.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 1:47 AM
Great work Arsil! I love your mod but sadly this one doesn't work with Buzz's Moar Interactions so I'll have to pass for now until and if you fix it.
PS: Animations still need some work. I know it's really hard, but it really creeps me out when my Sim's feet do a 360º rotation while pedaling.
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ATS Sandy

OMG I've never had a wish come true so fast!! I just wished for you up above in the comments to adapt his mod! You guys work so well together!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 2:26 AM
Thanks!
Mad Poster
#22 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 2:51 AM
Possible conflict note-

Mspoodle encountered an issue where if Buzzler's Extra Interactions mod was installed, she couldn't use the bike: http://mspoodle1.tumblr.com/post/14...ar-interactions
Inventor
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 6:57 AM
"Conflict" confirmed with Moar Interactions. Thanks for the reports.
Inventor
Original Poster
#24 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 2:53 PM
As a temporary solution you could disable the changes made to the Athletic stuff
(but I realize that is a strong point of Buzzler's mod).

- With S3PE, open Buzz_MoarInteractions_Tuning.package
- Right click on the *InteractionAvailability xml resource
- Put "False" to the first key (*Services.Athletics)
Scholar
#25 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arsil
As a temporary solution you could disable the changes made to the Athletic stuff
(but I realize that is a strong point of Buzzler's mod).

- With S3PE, open Buzz_MoarInteractions_Tuning.package
- Right click on the *InteractionAvailability xml resource
- Put "False" to the first key (*Services.Athletics)

Thanks, Arsil for looking into this Moar/bike clash
I read mspoodle's report about your bike not working with Buzzler's mod and and yep, its true - this is so odd!
I thought the only athletic interaction that would cause it in Moar was the 'No Sweaty Workout' part, but how come other athletic items still work?
I really hope you figure this out as I love using Moar and I really love your exercise bike
Page 1 of 3