Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Drinks For Kids

by K9DB Posted 29th Jun 2016 at 12:46 AM - Updated 2nd Oct 2020 at 1:03 AM by K9DB

98 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 2:07 AM
This is awesome - thank you! I miss having the tea for children mod in my game. Kids should be able to drink tea! If you ever decide to do a version where adults pour their tea, I would love it though - but, totally not necessary. Just glad to see the kids have some more drink options!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 3:21 AM
Thank you! At last my kids can enjoy cream soda and Root beer floats. Really didn't make sense to leave them out.
Scholar
#4 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 4:21 AM
I like the idea for this, and I would download if there was separate packages for every drink option, since I only want some of them.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 5:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Apsalar
I like the idea for this, and I would download if there was separate packages for every drink option, since I only want some of them.

Absolutely on board with this - I don't have Spa day but would still like this mod. I love new things for kids :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 7:29 AM
I noticed you could order cream cola for kids at the diner with the dine out pack but they couldn't drink it when it was delivered. Now they can instead of a parent having two drinks haha
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 1:08 PM
Thanks for the kind comments guys
And as requested, I separated all the drinks for you, enjoy!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
This is awesome - thank you! I miss having the tea for children mod in my game. Kids should be able to drink tea! If you ever decide to do a version where adults pour their tea, I would love it though - but, totally not necessary. Just glad to see the kids have some more drink options!

Hi Aparkison, thanks
Do you mean a version without the kids grabbing their tea from the tea pot? This will bring back the adult tea pour animation, but the kids won't be able to interact with the pot. Let me know if that's ok and I'll add that version.
Scholar
#9 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by K9DB

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Simblr
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 7:32 PM
This is great. Some of the drinks it made zero sense that the kids couldn't drink them. Especially drinks like cream soda or the rootbeer float. Thanks!
Icy Spicy
#11 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 8:40 PM
Scholar
#12 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 12:06 AM
Hi Aparkison, thanks
Do you mean a version without the kids grabbing their tea from the tea pot? This will bring back the adult tea pour animation, but the kids won't be able to interact with the pot. Let me know if that's ok and I'll add that version.

In the version Plasticbox made I thought adults could pour and kids could swipe a glass, I'm pretty sure. But that was a script mod, so it probably involved using scripts to accomplish that. No worries, it's fine the way it is. Just glad kids can have tea again and root beer floats and cream cola are a nice add-on for restaurants.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 12:34 AM
looks beaut thanks
Scholar
#14 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 1:26 AM
I have a question, are the drinks only available in restaurants? Or are kids supposed to be able to drink drinks made from the bar at home?

Simblr
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 8:19 AM
So that's why my kids were not drinking the rootbeer floats. Thought I had a mod conflict. Thanks for the explanation and the drinks.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 10:51 AM
Thanks for the kindness everyone, appreciate it, you're welcome, glad you like 'em
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 11:11 AM
I have a question, are the drinks only available in restaurants? Or are kids supposed to be able to drink drinks made from the bar at home?

Oh yes, definitely, kids can drink drinks made at the bar too. They just need an adult to made or order it for them. Wherever they get it from, they can drink it
I was actually working on a way for them to order these drinks from the bar as well, but that meant an animation override for both the kids and adults again, so I left it for now.
Scholar
#18 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 3:17 PM
Oh yes, definitely, kids can drink drinks made at the bar too. They just need an adult to made or order it for them. Wherever they get it from, they can drink it
I was actually working on a way for them to order these drinks from the bar as well, but that meant an animation override for both the kids and adults again, so I left it for now.

Hmm, I am asking because the kids couldn't drink those made by my sim at the bar. I might have some mod conflicts going on.
Edit: thinking about it, I think I know what it is too - I believe I have a mod by Coolspear1 that have some drink related stuff in it. OH well.

Simblr
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 4:11 PM Last edited by K9DB : 30th Jun 2016 at 7:16 PM.
Hmm, I am asking because the kids couldn't drink those made by my sim at the bar. I might have some mod conflicts going on.
Edit: thinking about it, I think I know what it is too - I believe I have a mod by Coolspear1 that have some drink related stuff in it. OH well.

That's weird, just tested it again to make sure and it works for me, but I don't have any other drinks related mods.

E: Just took a look at Coolspears Mods...yup, it looks like the drinks quality mod might use some of the same resources as mine. If it works for you otherwise though, it might just effect the "crafted" drinks luckily. Still... Sorry about that.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 1:45 AM

Yay! I've been waiting to use this wonderful mod. Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 11:54 AM
thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 12:58 AM
Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 12:58 AM
Thanks!