Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Time Cooking Reducer! - Chefstation

by arkeus17 Posted 21st Jul 2016 at 4:40 AM - Updated 5th Dec 2017 at 3:02 AM by arkeus17

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 4:53 AM
Yes........just yes.......

Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 8:41 AM
we need this for all cooking. lol Thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 9:47 AM
Thank you. This is great and I'm grateful as always
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 11:02 AM
I was just talking about this with someone yesterday, really appreciate it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 3:31 PM
Yayy! Now my sims can spend less time cooking and more time doing other things! Thank you! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 8:12 PM
Cool
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 4:09 AM
Thank You!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 8:25 AM
Thanks...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 12:13 PM
Thank you <3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 4:20 PM
O mesmo é verdade para o sims ativo? Ou só cozinhar no restaurante?

The same is true for the sims active? Or just to cook at the restaurant?
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 9:45 PM
With Hardcore I was waiting for my order like 16 hours xD
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 11:53 PM
simply marvelous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 11:40 PM
this is great! can u make a version for regular cooking at home also!?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 11:48 PM
Grrrrrrrrreat!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 12:39 PM Last edited by catalina_45 : 24th Jul 2016 at 1:08 PM.
The mod interfere with cleaning dishes on restaurant... more faster cooking, more dirty dishes on the ground...
It's the same with faster eating and drinking... more faster eating more dirty dishes on the ground...

Thanks God, the MB’ mod for Eating and drinking faster it is at the limit.

I notice that they couldn't be treated separately... all actions have mixed priorities (time to cooking, eating and cleaning dirty dishes)
I tested in 3 restaurants that I don't own. With the mod installed you can see dirty dishes everywhere.

Priorities:
1. take the order from the table;
2. go order at the kitchen;
3. until an order is ready, the waiter clean dirty dishes OR take another order OR take an older order from chef…
4. take the order from Chef;
5. serve at the table;
6. eat the meals.
7. until you finish eating your food, the waiter takes another order OR clean tables OR take an other order from Chef… here is starting the mixing…

If the waiter is cleaning tables and an order is ready to chef (faster than normal), he let the dirty dishes anywhere and go to chef … serving customers is a priority.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 3:20 PM
Awesome job!! Thanks!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 4:05 PM
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but when this mod is in my game I can not adjust the color/intensity of the lights. It could have conflicted with another mod I'm using, but I don't know. I just know that once I remove this mod I can adjust the light settings again.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Franklee300
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but when this mod is in my game I can not adjust the color/intensity of the lights. It could have conflicted with another mod I'm using, but I don't know. I just know that once I remove this mod I can adjust the light settings again.

Try this program to detect conflict: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=561550
Put back the mod and launch the program... it work for all packages except script mod. (script mods is not a package format)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 10:40 PM
hello, this mod is for the restaurant and not the house? If Yes I take it, but you must download both file or just one? Thank you for advence. and I am sorry for my English.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 3:30 AM
o mod esta dando problemas, qndo pedimos para fechar o restaurante ele não fecha.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by losson370
o mod esta dando problemas, qndo pedimos para fechar o restaurante ele não fecha.

Isso acontecia aqui, mesmo sem o mod, inclusive, me acontece direto com o meu comercio do ao trabalho, então acho que não é bug do mod, já que ele só altera uma simples linha, que reduz o tempo da animação do cozinheiro na panela

O mod serve para qualquer lugar, ele só altera o tempo da animação do chef na panela

It happened here , even without the mod even direct happens with my trade of work, so I think it is not bug mod , since it only changes a single line , which reduces the cook animation time in the pan

The mod is for anywhere , it just changes the chef animation time in the pan
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 11:05 PM
Hum entendi, fiz o teste aqui, e realmente sem o mod, continuou com o problema.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 11:52 PM
thank you. I feel like an inordinate amount of time of my Sims' day is dedicated towards cooking. like in real life. to hell with that.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 4:45 PM
Thank you so much!

Now I can run my restaurant hahaha

But there's a problem, since the cooking, eating and cleaning dishes are related, if you install this mod there will be dirty dishes everywhere because waiters have a priority with customers.
Page 1 of 3