Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simcity 4 Morgue set. ( Updated 19 July 2023 )

by necrodog Posted 30th Jul 2016 at 2:30 AM - Updated 19th Jul 2023 at 8:32 AM by necrodog : Updated items with more realism and detail.

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 2:38 AM
This is really cool!! But I think it would be even cooler if there was a way to change what the bodies look like, and make them look more like sims. This works well if all you need is random bodies not meant to be anyone in particular, but if you're trying to do storytelling where it's a specific character or so, it's a bit harder. Other than that, this is amazing! Good job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 2:42 AM
Well Im thinking of use Andrew pose player to make some corpse poses with real sims to story telling. It was difficult to make the bodies sim realistic. I did my best. =P
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 3:09 AM
This is badass, did you mean to say "simcity" or did you mean the sims?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 3:13 AM
This is bloody brilliant! Thank you so much. My only real thought is are you going to release a female cadaver as well?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 3:35 AM
Wow. Just. Wow. Perfect for the hospital in that empty space above, or preferably in a newly created basement there. Thank you! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 4:25 AM
THIS IS GREAT! Perfect for my hospital lol.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 4:43 AM
Excellent!!! You have such imagination!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 5:50 AM
This is disturbing
Instructor
#10 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 5:52 AM
That's cool! I may use it in the scientist lad or in hospital!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 6:02 AM
I commend your work, it makes tedious to be, it's part of the realities of life and useful to a hospital, thank you for your sharing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 8:07 AM
I have ben looking for this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 12:39 PM
I had not thought to do a morgue in my hospital till I saw Coolspears Hospital, but this set helps me create one much faster...Thank you! Great work as always!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 12:50 PM
Eek, this is creepy - nice job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 2:12 PM
this is seriously badass!! thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 2:42 PM
awesome. One of my sims families have a spa/abertoir in the basement.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 7:12 PM
Any chance that you'll make more to go with this? Like tools, the embalming machine, stuff like that? Also, is there a chance you make a table version of the embalming table?

This set is really awesome and I can't wait to use it! <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 7:51 PM
Hello. I know you will like this set. Now you can make more police stories for your detective sims.

Quote: Originally posted by Tipscout
This is bloody brilliant! Thank you so much. My only real thought is are you going to release a female cadaver as well?

Im solving some issues with the fem body. I update the thread with this new corpse soon.

Quote: Originally posted by IAmDeath
Any chance that you'll make more to go with this? Like tools, the embalming machine, stuff like that? Also, is there a chance you make a table version of the embalming table?

This set is really awesome and I can't wait to use it! <3

Yes. Im planing to do more things But it will be for a mortuary set. So you can start building your funeral home.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 8:36 PM
This is perfect, for my X-Files Family legacy story I'm working on, I was just watched the 1st X-Files movie Fight The Future and this was very much needed for my Sim self to use going to download it in the next few mins. epic thanks and Remember: The Truth Is Out There!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 1:48 AM
I love this! Thank you for all the time and effort you put into it. It's fantastic.
Scholar
#21 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by necrodog
Yes. Im planing to do more things But it will be for a mortuary set. So you can start building your funeral home.

Woo hoo! Can't wait!

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 8:37 PM
Are we allowed to recolor this set?

What is a beginner to do? My Website My TOT My Forum My website
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bnymph
Are we allowed to recolor this set?

Sure all of you can. Just send me a mesage or a link to the recolor. It would be interesting
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 3:49 PM
really cool! This will be handy when I get to hospital career story telling
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 1:55 AM
Cool! Thank you! :D
Page 1 of 2