Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 Additional Sung-Gyu Sunburst Oriental Rugs

by Michelle Posted 15th Aug 2016 at 7:38 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:29 AM by Michelle

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 10:24 AM
What a great idea PenelopeT had! Thanks for doing this, Michelle
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 10:48 AM
Thank you so much for doing this, Michelle! They look great!
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 12:28 PM
Absolutely lovely. Thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 7:05 AM
This is so helpful! Thanks Michelle
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 1:11 PM
Love rugs. I never can have enough. Thank you for creating these and sharing them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 1:14 PM
Badly needed this rug in bigger sizes. Thank you so much!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 7:15 PM
Brilliant idea and well executed. Thanks, PenelopeT and Michelle!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Aug 2016 at 7:20 PM
Oooooh! Useful!!! Thank you so much, Michelle and Penelope!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 12:00 PM
Thank you so much Michelle!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 4:46 AM
I have been wanting a 3x5 rug for ages! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 10:38 PM Last edited by Book-em-Peg : 19th Dec 2016 at 10:43 PM. Reason: added more
thanks
I bow down to the Queen of recoloring. I have tried my hardest to recolor and follow a tutorial to the T, but it never works for me. :cry: So I'm always grateful to the people who can recolor. Thank you Michelle, Peggy!!!! Oh I almost forgot to thank you for the new size's I love rugs of all size's. XOXOXOXOX :lol: :rofl:
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 10:28 AM
Thank you so much, I really needed some bigger rugs! But there is one problem and I don't know if it is my game or the mesh. When placed in a lot, the master is showing up correctly, but the slaves are a bit darkened, like there is no light in the room even if I put lots of lights. What is wrong and what should I so to resolve this problem? I really want to use them

Signature:,,I'm loving the peace,it is my hobby''
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 10:56 AM Last edited by Michelle : 21st Dec 2016 at 11:10 AM.
@Stefana25 - I'm sorry hun, I have no idea why the slaved rugs would be darker. I have not heard of anyone else having a problem. Maybe you could try HugeLunatics Rugs - zMOG!! Off Grid!! and see if that makes a difference, in the meantime I will take a look and see if I can figure out why it is happening.

ETA: I did some testing on a different computer and found it was doing the same thing so I installed HugeLunatics Rugs - zMOG!! Off Grid!! and it did fix the colour.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 4:56 PM
@Michelle - thanks for looking into it so fast

Signature:,,I'm loving the peace,it is my hobby''
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 10:51 PM
I love these meshes so much. Thank you. I would love to find some gorgeous recolors. Do you have any suggestions?
Theorist
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 11:21 PM
@bubbles20000 - Depends what style you like hun, nixie has some really nice recolour here on MTS: Recolor of 3 recalling rugs + 5 Sung Gyu Sunburst Oriental Rugs, Part II 2x3 Sung Gyu Sunburst Oriental Rugs Recolor , Part III 2x3 Sung Gyu Sunburst Oriental Rugs Recolor and Part IV of 2x3 Sung Gyu Sunburst Oriental Rugs Recolor.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 11:11 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 2:08 AM
As many times as I've used the 3x5 rug--especially red--I thought, I should favorite this. About time!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Jan 2022 at 4:51 AM
thank you