Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 4:32 PM
Default Create a world spawners
Hi all.

Do I need to add spawners in across my world for fish, gems, etc or will the Sims 3 automatically add things in?

I've read that adding spawners increases the chance of finding a certain species/object in that area, but not if I need them to populate the world.

Thanks for reading.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 6:59 PM
IIRC The game doesn't automatically add spawners, although it does update spawners that are in the world. If you want more than just basic fresh or salt water fish, or if you want gems, metals, or seeds to appear, you need to add spawners for them. The only spawners I know of that are ever automatically added are the ones that playing with alchemy will create on a lot.

But it's not necessarily bad to have a world where precious metals and gems are not just lying around all over the ground, and seeds are found only in places where those plants are growing. Just a bit more challenging than being able to make a nice living by collecting things.

(Besides, spawners are also available in buydebug, for those who get fed up and want to just add one to their lot.)
And I could be wrong.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 10:39 PM
Thank you for your time.