Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Garages

by AdonisPluto Posted 28th Aug 2016 at 1:39 PM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 2:17 PM
It's so annoying having to delete these fake garages people make and upload to the gallery, now I have to delete these fake garage doors too? Smh. I hate decor and things which serve no purpose / disguise the fact something we used to have is missing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 2:46 PM
I just hate Ea so much. The basic things we need we never get to have. I angry that the necessities now work more like deco objects. But what can we do, we make do with what we have even if its not what it is. I love that you made this and thanks for doing it. Your efforts are very well appreciated.
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 3:47 PM
Ever closer to the suburban reality of garages. As a teen, when we thrashed out our crazy metal sound, it always bounced back to our ears off the big, old garage door. More people pump iron in a garage than they do in a gym. This just opens up a whole new "doorway" to more reality in the home. Garages are so useful, the last thing I would ever dream of putting inside one is a stupid car. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 5:06 PM
Cool! Looks perfect!
Is it like windows or ordinary doors as i suggested? Or is it just a decor? I just didn't get it a litttle.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 5:07 PM
Great!
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Galaxy777
Cool! Looks perfect!
Is it like windows or ordinary doors as i suggested? Or is it just a decor? I just didn't get it a litttle.

It is cloned from a door and so acts like a door. The only thing there is the animation will not work so you will likely see Sims walk through it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 7:58 PM
that's so cool!It makes more home-style when setting this door~
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 11:07 PM
Thank you. Sometime a "look" is all you need. These will work well for my rich sims.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 12:52 AM
Always appreciate your work, Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 4:07 AM
Great too bad this is close as we will get to garages and vehicles with how limited and restrictive Sims 4 is.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AdonisPluto
It is cloned from a door and so acts like a door. The only thing there is the animation will not work so you will likely see Sims walk through it

I thought about it when i wrote. I just forgot about animation. I've a few ideas of how to fix it. If i can do it, i can let you know, if you're interested. But i'm not sure that it's possible. I mean fix it.
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 7:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Galaxy777
I thought about it when i wrote. I just forgot about animation. I've a few ideas of how to fix it. If i can do it, i can let you know, if you're interested. But i'm not sure that it's possible. I mean fix it.

That would be great. So much interested in it
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gigihuxtable
It's so annoying having to delete these fake garages people make and upload to the gallery, now I have to delete these fake garage doors too? Smh. I hate decor and things which serve no purpose / disguise the fact something we used to have is missing.

There is a mod that has cars that are clickable to travel. So, if you use that mod with the garage door it's not useless decor.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 2:53 PM
Love this thanks! Now I have a place to put my cars.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 11:42 PM
This is so cool! Downloading it now. Since it's cloned from a door, any chance it allows light to enter the 'garage'?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 11:44 PM
This is really awesome. Don't let the 'nay-sayers' discourage you. Every mod that helps bring a little of S3 back into the game, even in small ways, is greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 12:30 AM
This is an awesome thing to have until EA provide us with our own cars + garages, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 1:58 PM
I like this! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 4:56 PM
Looks wonderful thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 4:57 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Sep 2016 at 1:30 AM
I love it! Could you possibly make more with traditional looks for my oldschool houses? Thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 1:44 AM
Nice job. Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Mar 2017 at 5:51 AM
You're (among) the best!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 3:12 AM
Omg! this makes my day! thanks so much