Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 8:13 PM Last edited by Numpie : 7th Oct 2016 at 8:39 PM.
Default Turned to cat (PETS NEEDED!!!)
i came up with this one if someone has already done it or something close to it i'm very sorry!
Backstory
you loved cats! and always looked out for them. then one day your parents said NO! as you asked them if you could have one. crying you stayed in your room and fell asleep. when you woke up you felt sunshine warm your pelt yawning you opened your eyes to find yourself in the woods. but something else was wrong the trees and bushes where to big... you look down to see paws in front of you and a tail wips by you you turn around to see it's your own. YOU'VE BEEN TURNED INTO A CAT!!! you figure you should probably get food and then figure out whats going on...

Creating your sim er cat...
so you will be playing as a cat but since you can't have a cat without a sim create a sim the sim doesn't really matter since you won't be playing as it. you can make the cat look like whatever you want! i would suggest downloading the master-controller mod so when you eat food that you catch like snakes, birds etc. it fills you up. oh also your cat MUST have the Hunter trait the rest you can choose
moving in
once you have your household move into an empty lot build a tiny room for the sim (not the cat) give them a shower fridge place to eat/ cook a toilet and a computer to keep them happy or whatever else they may need. the rest of the world is for your cat! you can go wherever you like whenever you like!

Rules.
1You may not use cheats money cheats are okay since you are a cat and therefor have no need for money...apart from money cheats no cheats!
2.don't drink water. you can only drink water once a week so use it wisely. you may drink water twice if your cat is about to die. but only then!
3.you are not aloud to go into a house. however if you find a pet bowl outside the house feel free to eat from it.
4. you may NOT buy anything for your cat meaning no pet bowls, pet houses, toys etc. if you need to scratch walk around the town until you find a bench or chair or something (outside) and scratch that. as for learning to hunt if you have the hunter trait just repeatedly pounce on another cat until you learn it. or if you find some toys outside (as long as you did not buy it!)

Goal
to survive for 100 sim days
turn back into a human (see below)

How to turn back into a human

as you look around you see a small white piece of paper beneath your paws. being a human trapped in a cats body you were able to read it; the only way for you to go back to being human is to survive for 100 days as a cat... also you must complete all the hunting challenge's and master the hunting skill once that is done all you have to do is get into a house and sleep on a green or pink single bed. when you wake up you will be returned to normal!

ways to lose
1. you get taken away by social workers
2. you die before turning into a human
3.you give up (this one is just sad)
Extras
so yeah once you do the above you have completed the challenge! or you could if you want stay a cat forever!!!! up to you... so please tell me how it goes and if there is anything i should add
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 4:46 AM
has anyone tried it yet?
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numpie
has anyone tried it yet?

THIS CHALLENGE WAS SO FUN! I loved it so much! So I made myself an orange tabby cat and I lived in the forest. I hunted and never drank water (Okay... Once when I was hungry...) I tried to avoid humans to kinda be like the story (In case I got captured and couldn't fulfill the letter's promises) Eventually I was at 90 days, I was kind of sad. The challenge was almost over. So after some searching I finally found the right bed then set out to live my last days as a cat. I met a tom cat, had kittens, taught them how to hunt, met strays, and hissed at sims. Finally my 100 days was up and I went to sleep and edited myself to become a human. I have 2 kittens (my kids), and a male cat. It's kind of weird since they are my mate and children and I'm a human but I still loved the challenge! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luckyfox5202
THIS CHALLENGE WAS SO FUN! I loved it so much! So I made myself an orange tabby cat and I lived in the forest. I hunted and never drank water (Okay... Once when I was hungry...) I tried to avoid humans to kinda be like the story (In case I got captured and couldn't fulfill the letter's promises) Eventually I was at 90 days, I was kind of sad. The challenge was almost over. So after some searching I finally found the right bed then set out to live my last days as a cat. I met a tom cat, had kittens, taught them how to hunt, met strays, and hissed at sims. Finally my 100 days was up and I went to sleep and edited myself to become a human. I have 2 kittens (my kids), and a male cat. It's kind of weird since they are my mate and children and I'm a human but I still loved the challenge! :D
that's great!! i'm happy you enjoyed it I might make a part two so keep an eye out for that!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 8:03 AM
Okay so thats one person who's tried it and since they really liked it I edited it a bit to include a couple more details! Enjoy!
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numpie
Okay so thats one person who's tried it and since they really liked it I edited it a bit to include a couple more details! Enjoy!

I can't wait to try this! It sounds so fun! Thank you so much for making this!
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 4:23 AM
I'm currently trying this challenge and I'm in appaloosa plains so I have loads of pets to talk to and I want to know if it's against the rules for me to get food from the cat park food bowls.
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 1:42 PM
@Numpie, if I have a change of seasons, can I sleep in public places (library, fire station) in winter or bad weather?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kwaksha
@Numpie, if I have a change of seasons, can I sleep in public places (library, fire station) in winter or bad weather?

Yes but only if it's like snowing or etc. However you must NOT be touched by any humans during that time.