Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Invisible Toilet - Only for men - Updated 7-7-'18

by Bakie Posted 30th Sep 2016 at 2:50 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2018 at 2:34 PM by Bakie

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 8:33 PM
What about female sims that can pee while standing?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mars97m
What about female sims that can pee while standing?

If that's a possibility in game, then yes they can.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
If that's a possibility in game, then yes they can.

It has been possible since the gender patch, didn't you know?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 12:51 AM
Thanks for continually making simple but useful objects like these, Bakie. Keep it up!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mars97m
It has been possible since the gender patch, didn't you know?

I barely play the game itself, could be I read it somewhere, but didn't think about it while making the mod or the description.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 2:08 PM
Thanks! Will sims still get an embarassed buff if there's another sim around though?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 10:23 PM
Great mod bakie, Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 2:36 AM
Will there be a female version? For the sake of equality (and hygiene). Female sims have bladders that need to be emptied occasionally too.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 10:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by properpanda
Thanks! Will sims still get an embarassed buff if there's another sim around though?

I think they will, as I haven't changed anything about that.
Quote: Originally posted by Julie J
Great mod bakie, Thank you

You're welcome!
Quote: Originally posted by HenrySimmy
Will there be a female version? For the sake of equality (and hygiene). Female sims have bladders that need to be emptied occasionally too.

Haha, yes I can make a female version too or just a version for both genders

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 3:17 PM
Will they autonomously use it? I hope they do because that would crack me up!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alan650
Will they autonomously use it? I hope they do because that would crack me up!

I honestly don't know about that, only one way to find out.

Quote: Originally posted by HenrySimmy

I've just tried to make a version for both genders, but for some reason it doesn't work and I don't know why..
So, I'm putting this one on a hold for now as I've got a lot of other mods to work on too at the moment.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 2:11 AM
I love this mod but it stopped working for me since the last update,it is no longer clickable.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 10:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sisterwolf
I love this mod but it stopped working for me since the last update,it is no longer clickable.

Hi Sisterwolf,
I justed tested it in my game, but it still worked. Be sure to use a Sim who can pee wile standing, like an adult male or if you enabled woman to stand wile peeing, they should be able to do it too.
Besided that, they won't use it if they need to go to the toilet really bad as they want to sit in those situations.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 5:11 PM
That is the best thing EVER! I love it! LOL
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 11:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jaguwar
That is the best thing EVER! I love it! LOL

Haha, Good to hear you like it that much.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 2:46 PM
Quote Bakie: "you already see a male Sim pee against a tree and against a car"

I guess your inspiration for this came out of own experiences huh? -
Great creation!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 10:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
Quote Bakie: "you already see a male Sim pee against a tree and against a car"

I guess your inspiration for this came out of own experiences huh? -
Great creation!

You've got a whole wrong picture of me...I would never pee against someone's or my own car, that's gross...a tree though..
Every tree I pee against gets much more healthy colors... :P

Instructor
#19 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 11:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
You've got a whole wrong picture of me...I would never pee against someone's or my own car, that's gross...a tree though..
Every tree I pee against gets much more healthy colors... :P

big hugZ from Germany hahahaha - Your comment sure made my day. - GREAT MOD BTW.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
big hugZ from Germany hahahaha - Your comment sure made my day. - GREAT MOD BTW.

Ah! The neighbours! On behalf of the entire Dutch country, some hugs back. Hope to continu making mods you like too.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 5:40 AM
I love it! Thank you for making this. <3
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CreppyPastaUnicorn
I love it! Thank you for making this. <3

You're welcome!

Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 2:12 AM
Hey, Wolfdude has a new mod that makes sims pee standing up more often and they can use the standing animation even with low bladder motive... but still no option is available with that object when the bladder is towards the middle. I was thinking maybe you could update so sims can use it with low bladder motive too?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 8:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by malu278
Hey, Wolfdude has a new mod that makes sims pee standing up more often and they can use the standing animation even with low bladder motive... but still no option is available with that object when the bladder is towards the middle. I was thinking maybe you could update so sims can use it with low bladder motive too?

Hello Malu,
I saw that mod too, I can take a look at it and see if I can make that to work too. It will take some time before I can take a look at it though as I have quite some work to do for Halloween.
But it's definitely something to test out.

Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 9:11 AM
Do you have a tutorial for the invisible toilet? I would like to make a chair invisible.
Page 1 of 2