Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Country Roses Carpet

by Michelle Posted 10th Oct 2016 at 8:39 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:25 AM by Michelle

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 4:22 PM
This looks great! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 8:11 PM
I love this romantic style! Thank you so much, I hope you will create some more soon!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 10:31 PM
All my grannies and fancy offices need this! Thank you. Very pretty.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Oct 2016 at 6:31 AM
These are wonderful but there isn't any yellow or orange. I have a house done in those two colors and this carpet pattern would be perfect if it came in a sort of deep golden yellow and a rusty orange.

You're also breaking my downloads folder, just so you know. LOL
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Oct 2016 at 12:36 PM Last edited by Michelle : 12th Oct 2016 at 3:59 AM. Reason: Replace empty zip file, sorry!
@zheyrryhn - How about these 2 colours?
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  CountryRosesCarpet-Yellow-Orange-ByMichelle.zip (161.3 KB, 7 downloads)

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Oct 2016 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@zheyrryhn - How about these 2 colours?

They are PERFECT! The colors are exactly what I had in mind. I'll be watching for the download button on those.
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 12:55 AM
@zheyrryhn - no download button hun, just click on the "CountryRosesCarpet-Yellow-Orange-ByMichelle.zip", under the screenshot, in my previous comment.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 2:21 AM
@zheyrryhn - no download button hun, just click on the "CountryRosesCarpet-Yellow-Orange-ByMichelle.zip", under the screenshot, in my previous comment.

When I download all I got is a copy of the image you posted from inside the file.
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 4:03 AM
@zheyrryhn - I am so sorry, please forgive me. That's what I get for rushing things before going to bed. I have replaced the zip file and it now has the files in it.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 2:48 PM
Michelle! This carpeting is VERY similar to the carpeting that my folks had in the living room in the late 50's to early 60's. It was wool and took the beating that 3 active kids put it thru before they finally said that it was worn out.... I will GLADLY take copies to put into some of the retro houses that I've been working on. Love your work!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Oct 2016 at 3:57 AM

Thanks Michelle! You are truly awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 10:34 PM
Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Sep 2022 at 4:11 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Feb 2024 at 4:33 AM