5 50.00%
No Drivable Cars
5 50.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Replies: 6 (Who?), Viewed: 5842 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 1:37 AM
Drivable Cars!!! (If there isn't already if so I need to know)
Have you ever looked at a toy car in the Sims 4 game and thought...I WISH I HAD A CAR TO DRIVE PLACES WITH.
Well I want there to be a way for all simmers to buy cars from Build/Buy mode and be able to drive them to places such as bars, restaurants, and more.
So lets EA to see this. Maybe?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 10:40 AM
I'm not sure how this would work considering the whole closed lot map. where would you drive to?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by landerlady12
I'm not sure how this would work considering the whole closed lot map. where would you drive to?

Same as TS2.

Overlord of Plumbit, the subreddit for the serious Simmer.
We're constructive, creative and drama-free™.

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#4 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 11:12 AM
This is the wrong section for this post. Cars are not related to building.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 5:38 AM
Well first we need open world (Which would mean REMAKING all the five worlds) then making cars because thats better then seeing it go off screen
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 1:00 PM
Cars would be good if EA can add some..But I don't think EA will ever convert sims 4 in an open world game. ..Sims 3 was best to enjoy both car and walking on road experience. .But Sims 4 has some decorative cars with drivable hacks which I have in my game..
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 4:44 PM
Wouldn't work since lots aren't tied to streets as they were in Sims 2, plus in Sims 4 streets aren't actual streets functionality-wise like in previous games, they're just setdressing (Some neighborhoods don't even have streets). On top of all that Sims 4 engine makes transportation pointless, since you basically teleport anywhere you want already