Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Drink Interactions (Update 13th March 2024)

by TheFoodGroup Posted 4th Nov 2016 at 12:42 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2024 at 6:55 PM by TheFoodGroup : New resources

296 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 238 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 12
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 2:05 AM
Thank you for the update. I love this mod and it was the last one I needed. I love the extra reality named drinks... Just a pint of ale please.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 2:44 AM
Thanks for your work!
Traditional Chinese translation updated!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  drinks-custom-interactions-STBL-Traditional Chinese.rar (296 Bytes, 68 downloads)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 6:19 AM
Awesome, Thanks.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 3:21 PM
Great Job :)
Instructor
#6 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 4:53 PM
not working in my game idk why
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 12:04 AM
When I scan with mod conflict detector it says this newest version is broken. Similarly when I scanned your first fix a couple of days ago it said it was the wrong content type/needs unpacking. I'd love to know what to do about this. Thanks so much!
Icy Spicy
#8 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 1:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by curlymama318
When I scan with mod conflict detector it says this newest version is broken. Similarly when I scanned your first fix a couple of days ago it said it was the wrong content type/needs unpacking. I'd love to know what to do about this. Thanks so much!

The first files had got corrupted during compiling, compressing or uploading , so as a results the interactions were not appearing ( we apologise for that). The newest version should work as it is supposed to. Does the interactions appear on the professional bar ? Mod conflict detector sometimes gives false results when similar resources are included in more than one mod.From the reports i have gotten this version works correctly.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 8:31 AM
sry for stupid question idk what I am doin wrong should I unzip folder or add zip file to mod folder?
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Nov 2016 at 5:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
The first files had got corrupted during compiling, compressing or uploading , so as a results the interactions were not appearing ( we apologise for that). The newest version should work as it is supposed to. Does the interactions appear on the professional bar ? Mod conflict detector sometimes gives false results when similar resources are included in more than one mod.From the reports i have gotten this version works correctly.

Thanks for the speedy response. I'm having trouble getting my game to work at all right now, so haven't had a chance to test it yet. I'll let you know if I have any problems. Thanks for all your hard work!
Sockzz!
#11 Old 7th Nov 2016 at 11:46 AM
Thanks for this upload!
I have the Dutch translation
Attached files:
File Type: rar  STBL DUT_NL Custom drinks interactions.rar (450 Bytes, 28 downloads)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 8:31 AM
just letting you know - this lovely mod borks the ability to use the festival fountains quite a bit.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Nov 2016 at 1:15 PM
I think this mod or some other food mod could be causing some CAS traits selector UI to get glitched or hidden. Whenever I put back, it causes some glitch with that. Is specifically with the Food/Custom Drinks mods.

I tried taking other mods and script ones too, but this keeps coming back if I let custom drinks mod or necrodog minipizzas.
Maybe is a conflict with some other mod? Or with trait mods? Or why would even be connected. Modding is such a hard thing! Thanks for the work guys.
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 1:37 PM
Thank you for this mod! I translated it into Italian
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Custom-Drink-Interactions_Italian.rar (307 Bytes, 11 downloads)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 6:22 AM Last edited by TheFoodGroup : 1st Dec 2016 at 6:36 AM.
@ElenaInTheSims, @InfinitiveSky: Thank you so much for the translation! We'll post an updated version as soon as possible

Code:
Make Custom Drinks / Buy Custom Drinks / Grab Custom Drinks
Thanks for ordering! The Drink {0.SimFirstName} purchased can be found in {M0.his}{F0.her} inventory.
*do not translate the texts inside {}.

And here is a little announcement for anyone who is interested in localization: Please DO NOT send us an STBL file extracted by s4pe any more. We have a couple of issues with directly importing string files, so would rather manually do it. You can simply translate the texts above and leave a comment or attach a text file. Thank you!
Mad Poster
#16 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 10:47 AM Last edited by lewisb40 : 12th Dec 2016 at 5:26 PM.
Nevermind, just realized that this is custom drinks mod, I need to ask about my issue at the custom foods mod. Sorry if there was any confusion.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 8:29 AM
Thank you for making it so we can buy custom drinks, as well as make them.
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 12:18 AM
Awesome job!
Traditional Chinese translation updated for v1.3!
Code:
26D40672:Grab Alcoholic Beverages(拿起一杯酒)
7EEE2970:Buy Alcoholic Beverages(購買酒品)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 8:32 AM
@wuccwzt: Thank you so much, as alway! I'll soon update all the custom foods you've provided Chinese translation to. I wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten doing it.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 9:59 PM
Does this still works with 1.26.96 (Jan. 12 patch)?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by csg5vbe3argf
Does this still works with 1.26.96 (Jan. 12 patch)?

Yes, the custom drink interaction mod itself works fine since the patch. All the drink recipes, however, have been broken. So basically there's nothing we can do with this mod. We are working on fixes. But please be patient this will take awhile.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ohmysims
Yes, the custom drink interaction mod itself works fine since the patch. All the drink recipes, however, have been broken. So basically there's nothing we can do with this mod. We are working on fixes. But please be patient this will take awhile.
Oh, ok, no problem.
Take your times.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#23 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 7:29 AM
Thank you for the updated information! I had spent the last day trying to figure out what was wrong with the drinks. It is good to have the answer. I appreciate all the hard work and I am more than willing to wait.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#24 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 9:23 PM
Hi. Just a question to verify if I can use this set of mods along with coolspear's Storage Mod and Food and Drink Mod ?
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chaavik
Hi. Just a question to verify if I can use this set of mods along with coolspear's Storage Mod and Food and Drink Mod ?

I don't think the mods conflict because the storage mod is an object tuning mod and ours are script mods. And none of the mod contains overlapping interaction, anyway.

If and when the food/drink mod itself is broken, it is probably due to EA patches. (I'm not talking about the individual food recipes - recipe is a different story)
If our mods conflict with others, it is probably due to (1) override mods that suppresses eating/drinking autonomy, or (2) some old food-related mods that aren't compatible with the latest patch (and the food/drink mods).
Page 1 of 12