Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

S. Cargeaux Cabinets Expansion

by Madhox Posted 11th Nov 2016 at 1:13 AM - Updated 12th Nov 2016 at 9:11 PM by Madhox : fixed prices on a couple items

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 1:14 AM
Thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 1:50 AM
My favorite cabinets - thank you! And thank you for the others as well - they're super!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 1:03 PM
My kitchen will be more beautiful.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 8:43 PM
What a great addition! Thanks for sharing your work! : )
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 8:55 PM
LOVE these cabinet sets! But when I tried to start my game today, it told me MadHox_Cabinets_SCargeauxWallShelf was a bad file. Game started just fine when I took that one file out. Thank you so much for making these. Now my sims can have classy kitchens in their cheap apartments.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 11:20 PM
Very nice. Thank you alot for the work you put into these, they will be very useful. =)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 8:07 PM Last edited by Ursine1bear : 12th Nov 2016 at 10:17 PM. Reason: New information
Default Helpful details
I have just the Sims4 base game with all the updates. The cabinets have a lot of slots. These cabinets can be used with / touching the Sims4 original cabinets. You just pick up an item and put it in the cabinet, you don't need to use the move objects cheat. You can also put the shelves under some windows to hold plants or a statue of a sleeping cat. Just use Madhox's kitchen clutter and Plasticbox's clutter anywhere for more items. They're also good for creating a workroom in the basement or a toolshed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LauraCastellano
LOVE these cabinet sets! But when I tried to start my game today, it told me MadHox_Cabinets_SCargeauxWallShelf was a bad file. Game started just fine when I took that one file out. Thank you so much for making these. Now my sims can have classy kitchens in their cheap apartments.

Sorry you're having trouble. It works fine in my game so I don't know what the problem could be, have you tried redownloading?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ursine1bear
Can these be used with / touching the Sims4 original cabinets? I only need the cabinets with glass doors and the shelf. Do you just pick up an item and put it in the cabinet or do you need to use the move objects cheat? Will you be making the half height cabinets with glass doors?

Yes, they can be used with the original cabinets. You can place objects in them like normal or use moveobjects to overcrowd them like I did in the screenshots. But I'm not sure what you mean by half-height, there is a short glass door cabinet that is about half the height of the main cabinets. If you mean one that's half the height of the tall cabinets I currently have no plans to make any.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 5:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Madhox
Sorry you're having trouble. It works fine in my game so I don't know what the problem could be, have you tried redownloading?

I didn't try re-downloading the individuals, but I'm using the merged file now and it's working fine. Thank you so much for these, I love them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 11:16 AM
Awesome set!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 12:14 PM
Love these! Thank you :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Nov 2016 at 7:25 PM
this is great thanks...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 8:28 PM
Great Job :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 3:42 AM
I really love this set!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 4:44 AM
I love all your work! It is so much more functional, especially since I love to put clutter everywhere (even in my real life-LOL). So thank you so much for your hard work. Keep it up. :) Kulpickles
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 5:50 PM
These are really nice!