Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Seasons Stuff Recoloured - Part 3

by Michelle Posted 17th Nov 2016 at 9:22 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:19 AM by Michelle

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 11:43 AM
Thank you for these.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 1:25 AM
I have always disliked that ivory/yellowish color of Maxis hatch door. Thanks for the recolor choices!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 9:49 PM
muito obrigado
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 8:38 PM
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 8:35 PM
Great job, as always, Michelle. Many thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 5:32 PM
finally some recolour for both realistic and maxis match players :D
Scholar
#8 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 3:24 PM
I love these, but I miss a recolor in dark green (forest green). Do you think you could do an add-on please?

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 12:32 AM
@SciBirg - I will add it to my long list of things to do. Would the Colorbond Cottage Green do or would you prefer it darker?
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 5:15 PM Last edited by Talija_K : 15th Aug 2018 at 12:34 PM.
This is great, thanks. Were you planning on doing the arch in these colours, or do you know of anyone else who did?

EDIT: Never mind, I'm an idiot and just realised the arch/door are slaved to each other. D'oh.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Sep 2021 at 11:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Talija_K
This is great, thanks. Were you planning on doing the arch in these colours, or do you know of anyone else who did?

EDIT: Never mind, I'm an idiot and just realised the arch/door are slaved to each other. D'oh.

I thought the same, but in my game the arch doesn't take the recolours of the door. Does it in your game?