Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated Steamy Street Drain - Updated 7-7-'18

by Bakie Posted 2nd Dec 2016 at 2:55 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2018 at 2:42 PM by Bakie

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 1:08 AM
Too Cool! Awesome! Thank you so much. I may put a few of these under my medieval kitchen stoves. I was really frustrated that the steaming pool items only come with bubbles! I don't want bubbles! This is going to work great!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 10:49 AM
this is awesome if you could think about some fog machine or such item in the future? I wanted make smoked saloon and I have only bubbles and fog tool from pool to use but I hate those bubbles I'm sure I will replace them on your item I love it it's sssso cool, thank you
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 12:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
Too Cool! Awesome! Thank you so much. I may put a few of these under my medieval kitchen stoves. I was really frustrated that the steaming pool items only come with bubbles! I don't want bubbles! This is going to work great!

I'm glad you like it! Have fun! You can always share the outcome here and on my youtube channel too, so other people may get some nice ideas of using these too. I really like your idea!
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
this is awesome if you could think about some fog machine or such item in the future? I wanted make smoked saloon and I have only bubbles and fog tool from pool to use but I hate those bubbles I'm sure I will replace them on your item I love it it's sssso cool, thank you

I think smoke in a saloon is way more suited then bubbles indeed. I have many new ideas for things like that too, only need more time in a day, can you arrange that for me?
Have fun with these steamy street drains, some more versions are coming too. Same kind of effect, but on different drains.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Dec 2016 at 3:04 PM
wow...this is gonna have tons of uses....thanks you!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lily26
wow...this is gonna have tons of uses....thanks you!!!

You're welcome! Maybe you can use my just releases Base Bame Compatible street storm drains too.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 10:19 AM
This is perfect! I love little details like this that add that extra bit of realism to my sims lives. Keep it up, thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Papercat
This is perfect! I love little details like this that add that extra bit of realism to my sims lives. Keep it up, thanks!

Good to hear you like both versions on exact the same way!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 6:28 AM
Thank you very much !!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 1984
Thank you very much !!!

You're welcome, glad you like it!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 11:34 PM
Awesome!! Bringing more life to the game.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
Awesome!! Bringing more life to the game.
You're welcome!