Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Winter's Dream Park and Ice Cave

by Snowhaze Posted 9th Dec 2016 at 12:05 AM - Updated 14th Jan 2017 at 3:18 AM by Snowhaze

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 1:02 AM
This looks wonderful! I've been working on snow lots for awhile and not very happy with what I've done so far. Yours looks awesome!
Can't wait to get my sim in there!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 1:37 AM
I feel the chill just looking at it. Thank you for another great lot. This could be Sim Siberia.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 1:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mendota
I feel the chill just looking at it. Thank you for another great lot. This could be Sim Siberia.

Now that gives me an idea. If only I could get blustery snow.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
This looks wonderful! I've been working on snow lots for awhile and not very happy with what I've done so far. Yours looks awesome!
Can't wait to get my sim in there!

It's the lack of an upward building terrain tool that makes it so hard. Oh, the mountains and valleys that could be built, and the gorgeous snow mounds too!
Enjoy the lot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 3:45 AM
I looooooove this it's just so beautiful and well done. I am not sure where I can put this while making it fit in place with my towns, though, since we don't have a Winter Wonderland place yet. I kinda hope we do get some alpine-y place that's not vacation locked. In TS2 I had a perma-winter town and I really miss that. So this is super nice to see. Maybe I can just pass it off as a Fake-O-Winter-Wonderland where the snow is actually just "snow" or something. lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 5:34 AM
Thank you. The link for the cc Snow and Frost Terrains by 27Sonia27 (Frozen snow) comes up as a blank page. Is there another mod like this that is compatible?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by valda424
Thank you. The link for the cc Snow and Frost Terrains by 27Sonia27 (Frozen snow) comes up as a blank page. Is there another mod like this that is compatible?

Hi,
I just checked on the link to 27sonia27 and it worked fine. Perhaps the site was temporarily down when you clicked on it. If you still have trouble with the 27sonia27, you can try using similar terrain paints by Auntielynds here at Mod the Sims. You will need to mix the icy terrain with the snowy one to get a similar effect. The link is to Auntielynds is : http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=547318.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 3:30 PM
thanks for this set! i downloaded your ice fishing kit and snowy terrains lol! i was thinking the only thing missing is ice igloo tents! well here they are lol! this would be a great vacation lot set for my sims!