Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Trouble with Truffles

by Red Sonja Posted 25th Dec 2016 at 7:06 PM - Updated 6th Nov 2017 at 8:08 AM by Red Sonja

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 7:20 PM
These are really lovely, Red Sonja. I'm using the federal dresser as a sideboard in a project I'm working on and these have motivated me to revisit my textures and see if I can't make them nicer. Thank you for sharing. :)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 9:42 PM
Ooooooh! Peacocks! YAY!!! Thank YOU

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Theorist
#4 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by palmito
These are really lovely, Red Sonja. I'm using the federal dresser as a sideboard in a project I'm working on and these have motivated me to revisit my textures and see if I can't make them nicer. Thank you for sharing.

Oops. That was me!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 2:44 AM
These are very elegant indeed! Thank you for sharing these Lisa.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 8:02 AM
What a nice gift....Red Sonja, the bed is so nice, and the re-colors are super. I'm partial to the one with the peacocks. We had a pair of them that stayed in our neighborhood until they became unruly and were taken to a farm. As messy as they were, I missed them when they were shipped off. I didn't expect anything new Sims-wise today...thought everyone would be taking a break, so this was a pleasant surprise. Thanks, again.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 4:57 PM
Thanks for the recolors. I love the peacocks and appreciate the plan colors to coordinate some of my own deco ideas.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 12:37 AM
In order to use these recolors, we have to delete the original mesh, right? We can't have both, can we?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 2:00 AM
Sashagillis.... It is the same mesh that I used before. If you have that one, no problems. If you have the CuriousB original, delete that one. It gives a price of 3000 simoleons.... I believe it was only 1 for comfort and nothing to energy or the room. It was overpriced fluff that the sim didn't even want to sleep on....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 8:21 AM
These are gorgeous (and now they're in my game, haha!)

I have only one question: in the screenshots, what wall and floor coverings are used?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 4:35 PM
I made those, Cassandra.... Do you want them?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 8:36 AM
Like something out of a 30s movie! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 11:28 PM
Sonja, these are truly gorgeous, but I am having trouble locating the dresser. The download in the link you provided is deleted, do you have the dresser flying around somewhere and could add it?