Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mission Furniture Recolours

by Michelle Posted 30th Dec 2016 at 10:00 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:12 AM by Michelle

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 4:59 PM
This is great, thank you!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 12:43 AM
The door overlay still has the "must be against wall" and "cannot intersect other objects" limits, so cheats are still needed if the counter isn't against a wall, or if anything else is against the same wall segment. Not a problem, I just thought it should be noted.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 12:57 AM
This is so wonderful! I am always excited to see your recolors and this is no exception. Thank you for making my Sims game so beautiful. Happy New Years!
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 12:59 AM
@dharden - Thanks for letting me know, I will do a little research and see if I can work out how to fix that.

@Alawren - Thank you and Happy New Year to you as well.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 8:07 PM
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 6:36 AM
I'm having a bit of trouble with the glass. The glass panel keeps disappearing whenever I change sections or go into live mode on one of the cabinets. It's always the same one too. It's really weird
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 5:48 PM
Thank you!! I love the Mission furniture and Malm colors !!