Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:03 PM Last edited by Teostar : 12th Jan 2017 at 8:31 PM.
BREAKING NEWS: Toddlers are here!
The newest free patch to The Sims 4, has just added toddlers back!

Official Toddlers Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkUYyaXBscs
Patch Notes: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...-notes/p1?new=1

Quote:
Today is a big day for The Sims™ 4. We’re excited to announce the biggest update for The Sims 4 to date, and it comes in a surprisingly “little” package. Toddlers* are available as a free update for you to download into your game right now!

In the two years since we launched The Sims 4, we’ve heard from players on what they’d love to see added to the game. While we can’t always address these requests, we do take note of all of the feedback you've supplied, and what kind of experiences you are asking for. We know that the toddler life stage is an experience that many of you have consistently asked for, and it's very important to us that as we do it in a way that makes sense for The Sims 4, and feels right for our players.

I'm not exaggerating when I say we've been talking about this particular update for years. We just had to find the right time, resources and design to allow us to start the heavy process of actually building and bringing Toddlers to life. And believe me when I say it has been really REALLY difficult to not talk about this as we worked to get it right.

Toddlers is something that has been in the works for a while, and I am really proud of the work that the team has put in to creating these adorable little Sims. I think you’re really going to love how interactive they are, so get ready for a lot of cute, heart-warming moments as your Sims help their toddlers to develop new skills through using flash cards; teach them to talk; have a dance party; and encourage them to go potty. Your Sims can also bond with your toddler by reading them to sleep, carrying them around the house, or babbling away about trucks.

The Sims 4 base game has always provided a foundation upon which we've consistently grown and expanded, and we hope that Toddlers will help to capture those moments of growth and nurturing we've seen you share over the years - in addition to highlighting the special bonds between parents and toddlers as they grow. We've added over a hundred new animations, dozens of new interactions, and great new suites of outfits and objects. But most importantly, we've bridged a really meaningful part of your Sims' lives.

Discuss...

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:09 PM
Suddenly the world seems a bit too quiet
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:09 PM
Oh wow, I never thought we'd get them...
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:10 PM
Can someone play and let me know how they are? I uninstalled a long time ago and I sort of want to know before I go through with reinstalling, lol.
Theorist
#5 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:14 PM
What in the fuzzy heck?

I haven't re-downloaded the Sims 4 since I build my new computer back in May. Downloading and Updating. I might actually play the game if they are decent. This could be a literal game changer.

I survived September 2nd 2014 and all I got was this lousy thread - http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=532774
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:14 PM
Scholar
#7 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:15 PM
My head is feeling weird, I might need to lie down! I'll get back to you when I've finished dying... *thud*

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:15 PM

Instructor
#9 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:15 PM
Honestly surprised this was released with little build up. Can't believe it's here to be honest!
Scholar
#10 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:16 PM
Also, SO MANY INTERACTIONS I CAN'T SORRY FOR SCREAMING

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...ch-notes#latest

Simblr
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:17 PM
I need to check this out right away! This is awesome!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:18 PM
I'M UPDATING AS WE SPEAK I'M SHAKING
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:23 PM
OMG! Cuteness overload! *squeals*
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:24 PM
I'm shook...
time to reinstall i guess let's see how the game is after 2 years of not playing..
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:26 PM
The Sims community now:
Mad Poster
#16 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:26 PM
Not gonna lie. I cheered out loud when i saw the trailer. It's gonna take more than toddlers to fix TS4 but this is definitely a step in the right direction. And at least they aren't trying to sell them lol

The Receptacle still lives!
Scholar
#17 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:31 PM
I'm okay, I'm fine...I've just been dreaming about this day for over 2 years...no big deal...I said I'M FINE. :D

Simblr
Mad Poster
#18 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:32 PM
Soooo...this is probably a big ass update...and you know what that means: Which mods and CC are broken as fuck now XD

Mad Poster
#19 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:34 PM
Took them long enough...

Who knows - maybe TS4 will be fun to play now. I've missed the little tykes (probably why I haven't opened the game more than a couple of times the past 3-4 months...)

By the way, mine says 3.11 GB. That's a LOT. And I'm already low on space on my laptop... Means I'll have to do some spring cleaning, I guess...

On a positive note - I'm already doing some 4t2 conversions, so I'm going to have so much fun! Unless, of course, if all the programs need updating again...
Theorist
#20 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:35 PM
I'm back bitches, and here to say I TOLD YOU SO. TWO YEARS OF FIGHTING, TWO YEARS!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:35 PM
Speaking of vertigo......I have it......Luckily I can type without looking because I am in a F'ing daze right now.......This is the best surprise since this game was released. I can't even right now........HOLY F--K!

12 days into the new year and EA drops this wonderful bomb on the Sims world.......No build up, nobody digging in files spoiling it......BOOM IN YOUR FACE! I can't even......They are gonna spend this year making up for the hell they put us through last year!

REDEMPTION EA!!
Theorist
#22 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:39 PM
Calling it again: Preteens are next, I repeat, PRETEENS ARE NEXT.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TMBrandon
I'm back bitches, and here to say I TOLD YOU SO. TWO YEARS OF FIGHTING, TWO YEARS!

Come on, Brandon. You're smarter than that. Toddlers will quell the flames for a little bit but they're not gonna stop the fighting

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:40 PM
Wow. Thought it was fake when I first saw it on reddit. Color me speechless.
Mad Poster
#25 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:41 PM
My lord...

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Page 1 of 14