Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(UPDATED FOR ISLAND LIVING) Pyromaniac Trait + Allow Fire on every lot Script

by nl_alexxx Posted 15th Jan 2017 at 12:44 PM - Updated 29th Jun 2019 at 1:43 PM by nl_alexxx : script mod missing description

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 2:34 PM
NOW this is fun I'm going to use it damn hahah burn other's ppl houses :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 4:09 PM
"I might make a different version of this mod later that will override a setting that prevents fires on certain lots, so fires can be started on every lot type, if there is enough demand."

Here is all of my demand. *points at the universe* Enough? ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 5:58 PM
many thanks is so nice
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pancakesandwich
"I might make a different version of this mod later that will override a setting that prevents fires on certain lots, so fires can be started on every lot type, if there is enough demand."

Here is all of my demand. *points at the universe* Enough? ^^

there is already mod "fire on any lot" it works fine and imagine this one with more deadly and intense fire mod hahah I burned one store today lol
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 8:56 PM
I'm so excited about this trait since I'm a pyro Simmer myself with the Sims games. Best trait ever. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 3:53 PM
I've been waiting for this. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 7:12 PM
Can you make it for other lots as well?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 8:01 PM
Hi! I absolutely love this mod however, ever since the recent patch i can't get it to work :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 10:57 PM
I downloaded this mod today, love it... BUT it is causing a bug which removes the option to "teleport as mist" as a vampire :(
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 2:54 AM
needs update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 5:32 PM
I liked the idea of this trait, it would be fun to play with my demon sims! However I noticed that whenever I started a fire MC command center would start spamming me with errors. It got so annoying I had to delete this. But still very good! If there's any way to fix that problem it would be most appreciated.
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 7:07 PM Last edited by edchuckndoug : 20th Nov 2017 at 7:29 PM.
When you drink potions I am getting set on fire, not sure if the problem is this mod.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 7:08 PM Last edited by edchuckndoug : 20th Nov 2017 at 7:29 PM.
getting set on fire but not sure if iisue is with this mod, bwa hah hah, trying to be a good scientist this time around
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 5:22 PM
I've had this mod before but I had to delete my game and now I've tried reinstalling this mod and it's not appearing in my game? Someone, please help I love this mod aha
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 8:51 AM
Not showing up under traits in CAS
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hot Dawg
I liked the idea of this trait, it would be fun to play with my demon sims! However I noticed that whenever I started a fire MC command center would start spamming me with errors. It got so annoying I had to delete this. But still very good! If there's any way to fix that problem it would be most appreciated.

I'm having this issue as well. Also, I can't make anyone extinguish the fire. Everyone just burns to death
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 12:55 PM
Hi there, I am busy with fixing all the broken traits and put it in a massive pack for everyone to enjoy. However, i need your permission to repair your trait so can I fix it and post it? You will get credits of course.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gianny6
Hi there, I am busy with fixing all the broken traits and put it in a massive pack for everyone to enjoy. However, i need your permission to repair your trait so can I fix it and post it? You will get credits of course.

Do you mind if I ask what traits you fixing?
THANKS POST
#20 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 6:37 PM
I REALLY hope this will be updated! It's one best traits and EA is not maked it yet!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 3:04 AM
Its Rimworld all over again
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 12:09 AM
Default Help..
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
NOW this is fun I'm going to use it damn hahah burn other's ppl houses :P

So I don’t know if you know how to help but the trait doesn’t work. It is in fact in the game yet i can’t give my own sims the trait!! Does anyone know how to help?!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 1:17 PM
When you fix this trait? It's still does not show up in my cas either.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 15th Jun 2019 at 6:08 PM Last edited by nl_alexxx : 16th Jun 2019 at 12:24 PM.
I've fixed the trait!
I remade the entire Mod for the latest version (currently 1.51.77.1020).

It no longer has custom whims but that's the only difference from the original!

Sorry it took so long ;-; Life got in the way and then I forgot this even existed.
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 8:10 AM
Does this mod work for anyone else? I click the option to start the fire and my sim will do the angry animation, but nothing ever happens.
Page 1 of 2