Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All You Need Is Green - 25 plants - 2024 UPDATED

by Blackgryffin Posted 25th Jan 2017 at 11:25 PM - Updated 10th Mar 2024 at 2:07 PM by Blackgryffin : Updated the whole set, added photos

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 11:34 PM
Nice Job
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 12:32 AM
Fantastic! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 12:36 AM
I love plants :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 1:31 AM
You are so bad for my mods folder
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 4:15 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 4:17 AM
Thank you!!! :D
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#8 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 3:25 PM
According to the polices of the original creators, you may not share these.

sim_man requires prior approval - did you specifically get approvoal?
Anoeska says to not clone or include her meshes, so this extends to editing and sharing her meshes.
Mango-Sims also requires pre-approval - did you get approval?
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
According to the polices of the original creators, you may not share these.

sim_man requires prior approval - did you specifically get approvoal?
Anoeska says to not clone or include her meshes, so this extends to editing and sharing her meshes.
Mango-Sims also requires pre-approval - did you get approval?

This has been corrected a long ago now.
The 10 plants of this post are no matter of worry or anything else

More plants coming thanks everyone !

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th May 2017 at 6:24 PM
More plants please. Also can you make some indoor and outdoor potted flowering plants? Love your work. You are very talented.😍
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th May 2017 at 2:08 AM
Thank You for the greenery.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 5:39 PM
I love plants. Thank you so much for creating so many.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 5:59 PM
Thanks for sharing the Green plants.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 8:57 PM
Lovely, beautiful plants: thanx!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 2:28 PM
Thanks a lot to everyone for your comments Comments are everything : they warm, they help and are a guide for any custom content creator But everything goes to an end one day or another. Graphic stuff is a big part of my life, both professional and free time. I own many textures and I always try to find new "free to use" textures to apply to custom content. Most of times, they are mix of different ones I work and re-work to get different results.

But these days, MTS staff decided that global credits to texture websites and/or creators are not enough. Now, I have to give a link for EACH part of any rendering, meaning each texture I use/re-use ... Meaning 3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 different links for each object ... Meaning a long time to research these links. Meaning craziness

So, I won't upload original contents on MTS. Rendering something else than Maxis plastic or making different renderings ( not only recolors ) has no longer its place here. It is sad but it is fact and reality.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Mar 2024 at 10:50 AM
Erkannt: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml 😲😲😲
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Mar 2024 at 3:07 PM
Default Trojan
Same here
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml today at 16h59.
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Mar 2024 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SoHazel
Erkannt: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml 😲😲😲

Wow! Glad I read you comment before downloading!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Mar 2024 at 9:32 PM
I downloaded here and your official blog, the download is refused for an internal virus. Can you check, it's too kind, I've always loved your work
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Mar 2024 at 12:41 PM
my pc detected a virus in this download,so i didn't downloaded this
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 10th Mar 2024 at 2:07 PM Last edited by Blackgryffin : 10th Mar 2024 at 4:34 PM.
@Meriamforeverbauerfan, @heidi137, @Filibunester, @cherdobb, @SoHazel : we are currently investigating but I'm afraid this is is a false-positive which would come from 7z and NOT a real virus/trojan : our files are made on Mac, from the mesh work in blender to the sims4studio integration, and to the upload here or on our server.

As you may know, the Mac is very rarely attacked by virus/trojan. We re-downloaded the plants file ( 138 mb ) and we found nothing ( including any hidden file ) ...

Here a thread on MTS which should interest you : https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=683284

We are going to re-upload the file in a .zip format ( instead of 7z )

Forum Resident
#22 Old 10th Mar 2024 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blackgryffin
@Meriamforeverbauerfan, @heidi137, @Filibunester, @cherdobb, @SoHazel : we are currently investigating but I'm afraid this is is a false-positive which would come from 7z and NOT a real virus/trojan : our files are made on Mac, from the mesh work in blender to the sims4studio integration, and to the upload here or on our server.

As you may know, the Mac is very rarely attacked by virus/trojan. We re-downloaded the plants file ( 138 mb ) and we found nothing ( including any hidden file ) ...

Here a thread on MTS which should interest you : https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=683284

We are going to re-upload the file in a .zip format ( instead of 7z )

Thanks for the check and explanations. I didn't see the type of virus, just the message from the Windows antivirus, it simply wouldn't download, so I stopped it. I tested the one on your official site and got the same message. I waited. Thank you, I'm glad it's solved, I love your work, I have a big file and I trust you.
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Mar 2024 at 12:20 AM
Default TROJAN False Positive
Thank you for your quick response on this. I've downloaded the new zip file and all seems good.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Mar 2024 at 12:59 PM
Just did a full scan of this download file, and all is well. Kaspersky found no threats. These are beautiful, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Mar 2024 at 4:05 AM
Can never have too many plants. Thank you so much!!