Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Food Cupcakes-With Ingredients 1

by Leniad Posted 30th Jan 2017 at 4:52 PM - Updated 3rd Jul 2017 at 2:16 AM by Leniad : Updated language strings

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 6:21 PM
Maybe it's on my end, but for some reason the link doesn't respond properly when attempting to download the file.

Yep, it was on my end. I used another browser and I downloaded the zip just fine. Thank you very much for the cupcakes. Awesome job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 6:35 PM
Glad it sorted out for you. Enjoy
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 7:34 PM
Plasticbox didn't update the oranges, are they still working fine?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 8:08 PM
Default Oranges
Quote: Originally posted by Akin_
Plasticbox didn't update the oranges, are they still working fine?

The oranges work fine. I believe the lettuce is broken, but I don't have that.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 5:32 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 6:57 AM
when I go to cook the custom foods I get a blank square with a red dot and nothing happens. I've downloaded the latest custom food package as well as the script and it still doesn't work. Can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I've also deleted and reinstalled everything and it still doesn't work HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 4:07 PM
Default Help
Quote: Originally posted by peterson1280
when I go to cook the custom foods I get a blank square with a red dot and nothing happens. I've downloaded the latest custom food package as well as the script and it still doesn't work. Can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I've also deleted and reinstalled everything and it still doesn't work HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you installed Make Cupcakes in Oven ?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Leniad
Have you installed Make Cupcakes in Oven ?

Please please make all your custom food dine out compatible? It's the only reason I download custom foods anyway, don't have much use for it otherwise.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 2:16 AM
Updated file for Dine Out added
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 4:30 AM
I can't get the custom foods to work, I've got the cupcake in oven mod plus the oranges mod and the custom foods mod on my game, am I missing another mod?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 10:27 PM
Default Mod
Quote: Originally posted by Botan1313
I can't get the custom foods to work, I've got the cupcake in oven mod plus the oranges mod and the custom foods mod on my game, am I missing another mod?

Suspect the issue is either 1. Using a refrigerator from an expansion pack (recipes made for base game fridges) or 2. Sim with lower cooking skill than recipes loaded in game.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 8:50 PM
Thank you