Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Starter house - Little Brick

by VintageJuice Posted 10th Feb 2017 at 11:13 PM - Updated 11th Feb 2017 at 6:49 PM by VintageJuice

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 3:20 AM
Thanks for the unfurnished one. Its easier to change decos to match the different hood themes I use.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 6:49 AM
Very cute....it's hard to find a different layout for a one-bedroom house, but I'm liking yours with the up-front bathroom. Thanks so much!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 2:10 PM
Very nice house, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 4:23 PM
I've been looking for a starter home like this one: well furnished, good looking, and affordable. Thank you for this upload (:
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#6 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 11:53 PM
If you are going to do the open layout look, it's a good idea to use those flat wood dividers between your spaces (found in fences for $5). It separates the areas up into different spaces (and separate environment scores) so a sim won't get woken up if the TV is on, and dirty dishes in the sink won't stress them out.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 12:13 AM
Great suggestion. ^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 6:48 PM
Default Thank you!
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
If you are going to do the open layout look, it's a good idea to use those flat wood dividers between your spaces (found in fences for $5). It separates the areas up into different spaces (and separate environment scores) so a sim won't get woken up if the TV is on, and dirty dishes in the sink won't stress them out.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Mar 2017 at 1:41 PM