Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 3:58 PM
I didn't know either, but I'm very happy for you and your good news. I'll be sending you thoughts of well wishes and strength as you take on your next challenge.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 5:43 PM
Congratulations!

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#28 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 9:25 PM
I had no idea either Smorbie. But it warmed my heart to read this! You'll be well my dear.
This is great news. :lovestruc

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Scholar
#29 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 9:31 PM
I hope you feel better soon and no more cancer!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 11:01 AM
That's fantastic news - congratulations!
Inventor
#31 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 8:39 AM
Also sending you cheers from the "Didn't know but am still happy you're better" boat. Even if you weren't aware of it, you make a lot of people smile around here.

Congrats from me as well.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 8:55 AM
Default Congratz!!
Just a stranger wishing you well and congratulations for this milestone!!

Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
I thought about posting this in the off-topic section, but my friends are here.

I just wanted to let everyone know that as of yesterday, my breast cancer has been declared officially in remission.

I still have a long way to go. Chemo is done (thank God), but I have radiation. It's going to be tough because I'm so fair (think of the color of clouds). They've already planned one break in the treatment, but there may have to be more. After that, I have at least three more surgeries, including one to get rid of whatever is growing in my uterus. My doctor is certain it's not cancer, but it is growing so it has to go.

I am thankful for those who have been praying for me and for those sending good wishes and positive thoughts.
Instructor
#33 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 4:55 PM
*hugs* Congrats, Smorbie1. Keep up the great work. No matter what happens, keep the faith, pray, and stay positive. Everything will work out for the best. :lovestruc

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Page 2 of 2