Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No_TimePortal_CameraZoom

by bolto7 Posted 27th Feb 2017 at 2:11 AM - Updated 27th Feb 2017 at 2:35 AM by bolto7 : requested by MTS moderator

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 3:22 AM
Being startled in-game because of the blasted camera zoom on the portal is now a thing of the past. I need this, so thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 2:08 PM
This not the only thing that has an annoying camera zoom. At least the Weather Stone asks first, but the on that is bugging me at the moment is when aliens appear, which also usually has the speed reset to 1, when I usually play on 3.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 3:14 PM
I start a lot of new games, and used to get SO annoyed by the camera jerking all over the place for the mascot and the portal. THANK YOU! You are the hero we needed.
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 4:22 PM
You are my savior. Thank you for such useful mods!!
Is it possible to remove the camera zoom from the showtime performers when your sim is about to go live and it asks if you want to use venue stage or custom stage? It's incredibly annoying when I'm trying to do something and it pans over to my performer!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 2:02 AM
Thank. You. So. Freaking. MUCH!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 2:34 AM
Bless you !
That zooming to the portal drives me bonkers. Thank you so much for this mod.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 10:25 AM
Thanks!That camera zoom was annoying.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 2:23 AM
There may be a problem - I cannot get Emit to talk to my sim. I am going test it without this mod in.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 3:02 AM
Hi, Mimi_Sardinia, I just tested, it works fine.
Screenshots
Scholar
#11 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 2:58 PM
Loving this
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bolto7
Hi, Mimi_Sardinia, I just tested, it works fine.

Yes, I tried without the mod in, the problem I had with Emit was still there. My game must have just played up. Thanks for your check though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 3:03 AM
no more "earthquake" at the beginning of a new game \( ^ ^ )/ thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 7:59 AM
You are my favourite person in the world right now. That zoom made me so nauseous I vomited a few times. What in the world were they thinking?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 10:52 PM
Thank you so much! That camera zoom was becoming super annoying.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Nov 2019 at 5:05 PM
i love it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Nov 2020 at 5:53 PM
Since there is a marker for time portals on the map, I can't see why the devs were so insistent in making us see it.