Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Food - Vegetables 1

by Leniad Posted 25th Feb 2017 at 12:03 AM - Updated 3rd Jul 2017 at 2:30 AM by Leniad : Updated file for Dine Out added

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 12:28 AM
UMMMMM , I love parsnips and garlic in potatoes and that fritatta......I will cook some tonight sims say.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 12:53 AM
pls make some dine out compatible I mostly use custom food at restaurant thx for your work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 3:43 AM
Yeah veggies! Thanks for broadening the options for sim gardeners and vegs.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 5:00 AM
I don't even use the EA food anymore. Continued thanks and keep em coming!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 5:35 AM
So excited when see custom foods by you.. thanks for making this hope this food can compatible with dine out
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 6:48 AM
This is the last batch until the next food interaction update.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 5:18 PM
Thanks for the veggies! Love all your custom foods!! :-)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Leniad
This is the last batch until the next food interaction update.

How come?? You mean interaction update in the custom food mod or EA update?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 1:15 AM Last edited by Leniad : 26th Feb 2017 at 3:14 AM.
Default More food
Quote: Originally posted by Akin_
How come?? You mean interaction update in the custom food mod or EA update?

Custom food mod must be updated before folks get the foods in the menus. I don't post foods before they are in the food mod.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 11:38 PM
Constant state of confusion here...when you state that your custom foods are not compatible with Dine Out restaurant....are you saying they won't work if we have Dine Out? or are you saying they won't work on the menus of the restaurants? In other words, even if we own/run Dine Out in our game, can we use these in our Sims' homes but NOT as a menu item in the restaurants?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 12:59 AM
Default Dine out saga continues
Quote: Originally posted by Skanning
In other words, even if we own/run Dine Out in our game, can we use these in our Sims' homes but NOT as a menu item in the restaurants?

Correct
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 1:41 AM
Correct

Thank you I thought I understood it that way but then when I read other comments, I wasn't so sure.
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 12:53 PM
Hi. I really like your custom foods, so I decided to translate someone in Italian. These are my first works.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  frittata olive italian translation.zip (396 Bytes, 4 downloads)
File Type: zip  mashed parsnip garlic italian translation.zip (384 Bytes, 3 downloads)
File Type: zip  mashed potato garlic italian translation.zip (382 Bytes, 4 downloads)
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 12:22 PM
the MashedPotatoesAndGarlicVegetarian zip is empty every time I download it. is this happening to anyone else?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 3:26 PM Last edited by Leniad : 9th Mar 2017 at 4:58 PM.
Default Vegetarian
Quote: Originally posted by rose.halliwell
the MashedPotatoesAndGarlicVegetarian zip is empty every time I download it. is this happening to anyone else?

My fault Rose, forgot to add package. Fixed it. Someone reported that their sim got sick off of what was presumably vegetarian, but did not have the vegetarian safe text. I found a snippet of code that appears only to add the text, but wanted to test it before updating everything that should be vegetarian. If you could let me know that it worked (sim didn't get sick), or if it didn't work, I would appreciate it. Thanks
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 3:55 AM
My fault Rose, forgot to add package. Fixed it. Someone reported that their sim got sick off of what was presumably vegetarian, but did not have the vegetarian safe text. I found a snippet of code that appears only to add the text, but wanted to test it before updating everything that should be vegetarian. If you could let me know that it worked (sim didn't get sick), or if it didn't work, I would appreciate it. Thanks

i'll test it in my game today and let you know
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 9:12 AM
i'll test it in my game today and let you know

I tested the mod with a veggie sim and she didn't get sick
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 2:41 PM
Default Thank you Rose
I tested the mod with a veggie sim and she didn't get sick

I will check and update things that should be vegan
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 8:44 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th May 2017 at 4:22 PM
Looks yummy!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 2:30 AM
Updated file for Dine Out added
dodgy builder
#23 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 10:02 AM
Updated file for Dine Out added

I was a bit confused, do I then only need that one last file? I'm going to use it with icemunmun's canning if possible.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 2:10 AM
If you want to use in restaurant you need Dine out version. If you don't need restaurant then either is fine. None of the food has anything to do with canning.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 11:50 PM
Great Job :)
Page 1 of 2