Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 9:00 AM
Default Does anyone know if PSMD is gone?
Not sure where to ask this question, pardon me if I am in the wrong area. I have tried PSMD site for the last couple days and I time out. Is the site gone for good or just borked? (For new simmers PSMD = Pay sites must be destroyed)
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 9:14 AM
No worries. Both the site and the Booty go down from time-to-time, for maintenance or other reasons, typically without warning. It's usually never more than a day or three at most.

Pescado has lots of other sites as well, and still has an account here, though, because he and most of the site have moved on from TS2 to the other games, we don't hear from him anymore in the TS2 section. Plus, he's a self-described grumpy old man, so, if something major DID happen to the Paysites Must Be Destroyed or Booty, we all would DEFINITELY be hearing about it. Very loudly.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, most just know the site as MATY, so calling it PSMD might cause a bit of confusion at first.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 9:37 AM
MATY and PMBD are different sites. The booty is where you get pay downloads for free. MATY is where you get your ass handed to you for free.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 1:07 PM
Every time MATY and it's affiliates goes down someone asks if its gone. It goes down regularly, you just have to wait.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 2:34 PM
I can access the site as of now and I also could a few days ago.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 3:05 PM
Pescado has several servers. Simscave and MATY are on same server and they go down and up at same time regularly (usually once a week)
Booty is on another server and needs to re-booted separately.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
Booty is on another server and needs to re-booted separately.

Re-bootyed lol.