Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OFB - Storybook Build Set Recolours

by Michelle Posted 11th Mar 2017 at 4:58 AM - Updated 12th Oct 2017 at 7:09 AM by Michelle : Fix file name error.

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 8:35 PM
Beautiful color palette. Love the way they turned out - a lot of work, Michelle, "Thank You"!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 5:59 PM
YES! More wonderful recolors. Thank you so much for your great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 11:54 PM
O wow great thank you!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 1:02 AM
I'm not sure which DL this relates too, but your 'StorybookWindow-GLASS-Plain-ByMichelle.package' and your 'StorybookWindow-GLASS-Blue-ByMichelle.package' have the same MD5 code and as a result, show up in the 'duplicates' search. Any idea which one is the one to keep?

Thanks.
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 7:12 AM
@jtf04240 - Thanks for letting me know hun. I checked them out and found the 'StorybookWindow-GLASS-Blue-ByMichelle.package' is the same as the 'StorybookWindow-GLASS-Plain-ByMichelle.package', which I included with the OFB - Storybook Build Set in Bohemian Colours. For some reason, and please don't ask me why, I changed the file name from Glass-Plain to Glass-Blue. To stop any future confusion I have changed the name of the Glass in this file so it is now 'StorybookWindow-GLASS-Plain-ByMichelle.package'.

As both files are the same you only need one of them in your game so if you just delete the 'StorybookWindow-GLASS-Blue-ByMichelle.package' there should no longer be a duplicating problem. I am really sorry for any inconvenience my silly mistake has caused hun.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 5:40 PM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 6:35 AM
Have always loved the storybook style. But I put them at the very end of the catalog because I couldn't STAND the way over the top cutsy princess colours. I love the mix of bold and neutral colours in this set!