Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Smeg Head
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 2:42 PM
Default WooHoo your sims?
There are some questions, conundrums and general queries to the meaning of life that will echo consistently in eternity. Some of the most historically relevant mysteries may have you asking, "Who shot JFK?" "Does life actually come from Mars?" And, "Do you think your TS4 sims are sexy?"
Well, I think we need to address the latter. Because I don't know who might've shot past presidents. And I don't know how life might've started on Mars to get to Earth?! But what I do know is, damn, we can create some darn fine sexy sims in TS4. The object of this thread is to post a single pic of your most jaw-dropping Venus' or Adonis' sims. Just a pic, no life story. No history. Just an eye-candy pic to speak for itself. And definitely no explanations to the JFK shooting, or how life might've come from Mars. Just your favourite, beautiful sim in picture form. Like a rogues gallery.

Now, I'm a heterosexual male, so that is definitely going to influence the pic I upload of the sim that drives me crazy -

So now I ask all you diverse simmers to upload a single pic of the sim that rocks your world. The whole reason you would keep returning to play the game. I know you've all got one. I know because I do the same. So post a pic, no description required. And here they will stand as a testament to why we just keep on ploughing through this franchise. For them. Just for them...

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 2:48 PM
Sorry this hasn't happened to me do I don't have a pic, but I know of a sims player/creator from way back in TS2 who was *really* emotionally involved with one of her male sims. I have no idea how erotic it became for her but she was apparently quite obsessed. It was like he'd become real for her.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Smeg Head
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 3:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
Sorry this hasn't happened to me do I don't have a pic, but I know of a sims player/creator from way back in TS2 who was *really* emotionally involved with one of her male sims. I have no idea how erotic it became for her but she was apparently quite obsessed. It was like he'd become real for her.

Don't scupper this from the get go, Inge! What, you ain't got no romance in your bones?!
Human and sim can complete the circle. What the feck else are we playing for? But right now, there are some terrifically sexy sims out there. Shit yeah! And we need to put them all up in here so we can feel the flavour.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 9:24 AM
Oh god sexy sims? I can relate to this so hardcore, but especially with 4 with how much I can customize them (I don't mean mods, I mean sculpting their sexy faces) to my taste more so, like yeah. The sim in my avatar is like my #1 bae but currently, this is the guy I'm totally lusting for:

I work really hard on my sims to make them proportionate and realistic so I'm proud of this dilf
Smeg Head
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Oh god sexy sims? I can relate to this so hardcore, but especially with 4 with how much I can customize them (I don't mean mods, I mean sculpting their sexy faces) to my taste more so, like yeah. The sim in my avatar is like my #1 bae but currently, this is the guy I'm totally lusting for:

I work really hard on my sims to make them proportionate and realistic so I'm proud of this dilf

That's what it's all about. Very handsome fellow.

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 9:57 AM
My George Michael sim is my favourite sim of the month. I have lots of hot male sims. I'm a Female btw! I prefer making guys!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 10:35 AM
The CIA shot JFK, everybody knows that.

Anyway, for me it would be the Grim Reaper. Don't judge me.
Smeg Head
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightShadowDancer
My George Michael sim is my favourite sim of the month. I have lots of hot male sims. I'm a Female btw! I prefer making guys!

What, no pic? I love George, too. (RIP ) Of course, if that's George Michael the singer and not the George Michael of Arrested Development (Michael Cera) character? Maybe you have both as sims in the same household! Wouldn't that be fun, if not a bit confusing in the text strings.

Quote: Originally posted by Anarchy Blues
The CIA shot JFK, everybody knows that.

Anyway, for me it would be the Grim Reaper. Don't judge me.

And the Grim Reaper was the last to meet JFK. How uncanny is that?! I think all things Reaper are sexy, too. I'm too sexy for this scythe, too sexy for this scythe, so sexy I'm not alive. How uncanny is that! No pic required, unless you have one of Grimsy's actual meeting with JFK. Now that would be sexy, and totally and utterly uncanny.

Scholar
#9 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightShadowDancer

I ONLY make male sims. I generally download female sims for them to marry, although some of my sims have married pre-made sims like Jade Rosa, Candy and Yuki Behr.

This is my #1 total DILF. I've been playing him since May 6 2016, I've never allowed him to age up.

Henry. :lovestruc
Instructor
#10 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 4:07 AM
Even as a flaming gay man, sometimes I just gotta sit back and look at my Sims and say, "Damn. She's hot."

Scholar
#11 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 5:06 AM
Damn she is. What skins you go there?
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 9:53 PM
If I'm being honest, I only make sims that'll date irl, male or female.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 5:16 PM
I'd post some pix of my celeb sims here but I dunno how..lol I'm such a luddite. Can anyone help?
Forum Resident
#14 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 5:40 PM
I don't know how to upload photos.. I need help too
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#15 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 8:35 PM
@StarlightShadowDancer @Stardust74
1) Go to http://modyourpanties.com/

2) Click the link top right of the screen to log in

3) Drag a picture onto the page to upload

4)When it's uploaded, copy the link:

5) Click 'Go Advanced' at the bottom of this thread, and click the 'Inset Image' icon:

6) Paste your copied link into the box:

7) Add any text you want to post, in the same way as usual.

8) Click 'Preview post'.

9) If you're happy with your post, click 'Submit Reply'.

10)
Forum Resident
#16 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 9:43 PM

This is Nichole O'Neal I'm not a lesbian but, I have a girl crush on her.. LOL I seem to have a thing for redheads because I think Nina Caliente is HOT too

Thank You SimSample for taking the time to teach me how to upload a pic
Smeg Head
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 12:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Stardust74

This is Nichole O'Neal I'm not a lesbian but, I have a girl crush on her.. LOL I seem to have a thing for redheads because I think Nina Caliente is HOT too

And thank you for letting us see a pic of Nicole. The red hair, the green eyes, the use of the complimentary colours have it sealed. She's a beauty, and no mistake. (My Irish blood has me prone to red heads, too.) Mind if I join you in your crush?

Forum Resident
#18 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
And thank you for letting us see a pic of Nicole. The red hair, the green eyes, the use of the complimentary colours have it sealed. She's a beauty, and no mistake. (My Irish blood has me prone to red heads, too.) Mind if I join you in your crush?

I don't mind at all.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#19 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Stardust74

Hooray, it worked! Well done.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 12:54 AM
Damn, Sims 4 has some very beautiful pixels, it EAxis did one thing was fixing the neckless potato-faced abominations from TS3.
Smeg Head
Original Poster
#21 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SophieModan
Damn, Sims 4 has some very beautiful pixels, it EAxis did one thing was fixing the neckless potato-faced abominations from TS3.

So then, pixels and potatoes abounding, do you see yourself falling head over heels with any of them? And if so... Who...

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
So then, pixels and potatoes abounding, do you see yourself falling head over heels with any of them? And if so... Who...

With my sim I think.

Scholar
#23 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 9:36 PM
I'm going to contribute another pic of my babe Henry because well, I can.

He (and sims like him) is the answer to "Sims 4 sims are too cartoony looking!"
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 11:49 PM

this is ANDY GIBB, one of my cutest sim males. he was a celebrity singer from the 1970s before I was born.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 11:51 PM
I'll upload GEORGE MICHAEL soon let y'all have a look!
Page 1 of 2