Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Autonomous Proposals!

by PolarBearSims Posted 16th Mar 2017 at 5:46 PM - Updated 12th Mar 2024 at 1:42 AM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 11/17/20

399 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 316 Feedback Posts, 82 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 16
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 7:06 PM
Cool! thank you very much.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tambailey2002
Cool! thank you very much.

Your welcome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 9:56 PM
Thank you! Now all my sims needs is auto divorce when their friendship and romance bar is completely red
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 10:26 PM
If your sim is proposed to, can you reject it? Also, can sims that aren't in the household propose?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 10:41 PM
thanks
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CubicPoison
If your sim is proposed to, can you reject it? Also, can sims that aren't in the household propose?

The Sims will only reject based on EA'S standards and their traits. They will reject for the same reasons they would reject your sim. The way the proposal comes up is only if the relationship and conversation is high enough for it to appear in the pie menu. Same way it does for your active sim, you have to get the conversation to that point.

Yes, the sim that proposed in the pictures was not in my active household, lived in a different town and family had never been played.
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by katiardguez
Thank you! Now all my sims needs is auto divorce when their friendship and romance bar is completely red

Never thought of that one lol hmm "ideas are flowing" lol
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 12:21 AM
Now you just need to make ALL romantic interactions autonomous, including woohoo and I may uninstall the woohoo script from the MCC mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 3:15 AM
Thank you for another long awaited mod. You are Awesome!
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 2cool4u_1
Thank you for another long awaited mod. You are Awesome!

Your very welcome
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 8:21 AM
yes Yes YES DAMMIT it was my dream I love you hahaha
Instructor
#13 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 8:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
Now you just need to make ALL romantic interactions autonomous, including woohoo and I may uninstall the woohoo script from the MCC mod
now all interactions are finally autonomous using mc command also woohoo and try for baby can be autonomous
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 12:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
yes Yes YES DAMMIT it was my dream I love you hahaha

Lol thank you! And your welcome
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 4:22 PM
YES!!! Thank you!!! I need this in my game right now.
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 6:54 PM
can you make an option so when my sim is proposed, a gui appears and then i can reject or accept? It would be so great! I liek autonomous romantic interactions, but since marriage affects the household, i would love a gui ^^
Theorist
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by haruhi4
can you make an option so when my sim is proposed, a gui appears and then i can reject or accept? It would be so great! I liek autonomous romantic interactions, but since marriage affects the household, i would love a gui ^^

I would love something like that as well, however, at this point I haven't been able to figure out the right custom codes and adding them to get to work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 8:23 PM
Awesome, I have always wanted this in my game. Thank you very very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 11:05 PM
How cool would it be if your sim friends invited you to their wedding as well. And great mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 4:55 PM
is there any way of doing Autonomous Marriage? Thanks
Theorist
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reptonplay
is there any way of doing Autonomous Marriage? Thanks

Right after my guy proposed, she immediately eloped lol but I can take a look at it and see how it's set up
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 11:09 PM
I wanted to ask if they can break up and divorce without any reason too? gf broke up with my sim after he was talking to her about his commitments issues (makes sense) but is it totally random or only when sth goes wrong between them?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 1:53 AM
Thanks, oh quick question is it possible to make a mod that allows you to go to another sims wedding. lol like sims that I don't control you know?
Theorist
Original Poster
#24 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
I wanted to ask if they can break up and divorce without any reason too? gf broke up with my sim after he was talking to her about his commitments issues (makes sense) but is it totally random or only when sth goes wrong between them?

Any interaction that shows up in the sims pie menu, whether they are an active sim or npc, can be randomly used. So yes, break up and divorce is usually always in the pie menus. So they can autonomously use them. However, certain traits the sim has can make certain interactions more likely to happen. So like a sim with the mean trait will randomly use interactions from their mean menu more than one who is nice.
Theorist
Original Poster
#25 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sweetrobotics
Thanks, oh quick question is it possible to make a mod that allows you to go to another sims wedding. lol like sims that I don't control you know?

Not sure, the vanilla game itself doesn't push sims to get married hardly or have babies. I can see if there's anything in the codes about it but since I don't create script mods at this time I'm not sure how much on that I can create.
Page 1 of 16