Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Autonomous Proposals!

by PolarBearSims Posted 16th Mar 2017 at 5:46 PM - Updated 12th Mar 2024 at 1:42 AM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 11/17/20

399 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 316 Feedback Posts, 82 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 16
Test Subject
#26 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 5:32 PM
Great mod and great work! However, the fact that "ask to be just friends" can be done autonomously by sims just because it's there is a little...odd. I have some experience with tuning mods and some suggestions on how to make that less likely. If you'd like me to share with you just let me know!
Theorist
Original Poster
#27 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jjrmich
Great mod and great work! However, the fact that "ask to be just friends" can be done autonomously by sims just because it's there is a little...odd. I have some experience with tuning mods and some suggestions on how to make that less likely. If you'd like me to share with you just let me know!

Sure, just pm if you want
Instructor
#28 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Any interaction that shows up in the sims pie menu, whether they are an active sim or npc, can be randomly used. So yes, break up and divorce is usually always in the pie menus. So they can autonomously use them. However, certain traits the sim has can make certain interactions more likely to happen. So like a sim with the mean trait will randomly use interactions from their mean menu more than one who is nice.
oh I hope adding breakups won't ruin sense having any relationship then hahah I'd prefer that option if one of sims started to be rude or sth like that :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 10:29 PM
Thanks been looking for something like this. I am not a modder just a player.
Theorist
Original Poster
#30 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
oh I hope adding breakups won't ruin sense having any relationship then hahah I'd prefer that option if one of sims started to be rude or sth like that :P

I'm working on an update that changes when the option appears
Theorist
Original Poster
#31 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simslady
Thanks been looking for something like this. I am not a modder just a player.

Your welcome
Test Subject
#32 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 4:05 AM
It's not working for me :/ i been trying to get it for a couple of hours and they have the romance bar at 100 and friendship bar at 100 and nothing has happened and i've done everything you suggested. idk if this is possible (probably not) but it would be nice if it was more frequent. idk if it conflicts with any mods :/
Theorist
Original Poster
#33 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sky123sl
It's not working for me :/ i been trying to get it for a couple of hours and they have the romance bar at 100 and friendship bar at 100 and nothing has happened and i've done everything you suggested. idk if this is possible (probably not) but it would be nice if it was more frequent. idk if it conflicts with any mods :/

It will conflict with any mod that changes the same xml file that's listed in the description. I'm currently working on changing how often the interactions happen based on mood and traits. Untill then it really is going to be by random and chance. There's no gaurantee it will happen, the mod currently just makes it a possibility.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 1:37 PM
I am always excited for autonomy mods thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 6:57 PM
I needed this so bad! Thanks
TestingCheats On!
THANKS POST
#36 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 1:29 AM
I haven't played it yet, but I'm so excited for it!!!! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 4:13 PM
OMG MY GOD THAT'S AMAZING! Thank you for making something like this it's very much needed in the game!
Can you maybe do a version of the mod that only makes the actions autonomous but doesn't change the animation? I like the animations the way they are now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 4:54 PM
Yesss!!! This'll help with larger households where you can't watch everyone :D Thanks!
Theorist
Original Poster
#39 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luka1997
OMG MY GOD THAT'S AMAZING! Thank you for making something like this it's very much needed in the game!
Can you maybe do a version of the mod that only makes the actions autonomous but doesn't change the animation? I like the animations the way they are now.

Yea I can do that
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 6:03 PM
I LOVE this, realism in my game makes it 2x more interesting and this is icing on the cake!
Instructor
#41 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 1:38 PM
Does this mod conflict with deadpools MC Command Center?
Theorist
Original Poster
#42 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mspigglypooh
Does this mod conflict with deadpools MC Command Center?

No. I use MCCC also and haven't seen any problems.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 7:30 PM
I have been waiting for this! Thanks!
Mad Poster
#44 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 4:56 AM
Hi, I had this installed and your pregnant sim aging and death mod installed, and I had an issue with the bar resetting at a bowling alley. I don't know which mod caused the issue, because I took them both out. The grim reaper was also on the lot though. So maybe it was the aging and death mod? Maybe you could look into the issue ? Thanks!
Theorist
Original Poster
#45 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 5:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
Hi, I had this installed and your pregnant sim aging and death mod installed, and I had an issue with the bar resetting at a bowling alley. I don't know which mod caused the issue, because I took them both out. The grim reaper was also on the lot though. So maybe it was the aging and death mod? Maybe you could look into the issue ? Thanks!

Is the bowling alley with the new pack? I don't have that pack so I can't verify if it conflicts with it.

Also can you be a little more specific on what bar is getting reset?

Also do you have any other mods or are these 2 the only ones?Thank you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#46 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 4:35 PM
I LOVE where this is going my sim wanted say "thank you" he avoided 2 marriages he was damn happy thanks to this mod cuz he hates relationships, anyway seeing you're so creative and skilled, maybe would you consider making "stealing kiss" interaction or sth like that? my sim for example is rude asshole he'd be happy being able stealing passionate kisses to random girls perhaps some slapping could happen after that? hahaha sorry I'm big fan of your work
Theorist
Original Poster
#47 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
I LOVE where this is going my sim wanted say "thank you" he avoided 2 marriages he was damn happy thanks to this mod cuz he hates relationships, anyway seeing you're so creative and skilled, maybe would you consider making "stealing kiss" interaction or sth like that? my sim for example is rude asshole he'd be happy being able stealing passionate kisses to random girls perhaps some slapping could happen after that? hahaha sorry I'm big fan of your work

It's ok your explanation of it reminded me of sims 3 and inappropriate sims doing things like that lol. I can take a look at it and see
Instructor
#48 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 7:56 PM
Hello PolarBearSims,
I have another question. I know once before sometime in the past MCCC autonomy for romance, woohoo module etc. worked very well, MCCC has also autonomous marriage interactions as well as flirt interactions. I am using DP's mod and yours, yet I never see any of these interactions... Yesterday I placed a new nightbar with the romantic aura trait and I never see my Sim actually having romantic moodlets... I don't know what's going on, I can only assume that maybe Shimrods overwrite for any happy moodlet to fine is at fault, but if not, any idea which mods could interfere?

The Truth is out there!
Theorist
Original Poster
#49 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
Hello PolarBearSims,
I have another question. I know once before sometime in the past MCCC autonomy for romance, woohoo module etc. worked very well, MCCC has also autonomous marriage interactions as well as flirt interactions. I am using DP's mod and yours, yet I never see any of these interactions... Yesterday I placed a new nightbar with the romantic aura trait and I never see my Sim actually having romantic moodlets... I don't know what's going on, I can only assume that maybe Shimrods overwrite for any happy moodlet to fine is at fault, but if not, any idea which mods could interfere?

I also use MCCC and have had the interactions happen so my question for you is Shimrods mod. My computer is currently changing partitions so I can't go into game to check, but that romantic aura trait is that a custom trait? I don't know the in games traits off hand. If it's a problem with a custom trait not giving certain interactions would be bc in the games code they aren't there so no values are set. Most of the values are increased or decreased based on the interaction and moods. So of its a custom mood it probably won't happen. Try it with out any custom moods/traits and see if anything happens. May take time, the values in my mod aren't set for a guaranteed interaction.
Instructor
#50 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 9:10 PM
No this is one of these traits that you can equip your houses with! I added it to a nightclub so the environment would autonomously give off a romantic vibe, but I never see my Sim get flirty in this house. It seems like for whatever reason the nightclub traits don't work... Also I added Vampire Nexus to many houses, yet never see vampires coming by, no idea what's going on. It's like the lot traits don't work.

EDIT: I also added a new Sim to Forgotten Hollow and the welcome wagon was 3 days too late, that never happened before either.

The Truth is out there!
Page 2 of 16