Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Crystal Springs - a decorated neighborhood

by Batanau Posted 2nd Apr 2017 at 3:32 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 4:50 PM
This looks so nice! I've been searching for a hood that seems quiet/peaceful, but also not too isolated, and this is perfect. Thank you for sharing!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 6:02 PM
This is so lovely! Thank you for sharing! :-)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 8:03 PM
Beautiful!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 10:29 PM
This looks awesome, but why does it require so many EPs and SPs? If it weren't for that, I'd DL it for sure- but I don't have any of the SPs.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 5:19 AM
Glad you got it uploaded.

@jtf04240 You can still download this so long as you have M&G, the other SP's don't matter. They are showing because the creator has them not because they were all used in this upload.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 12:23 PM
And I was just thinking of starting a new rural neighborhood today! Thank you so much, this will come in handy.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 3:59 PM
Thank you so much for your nice comments Hope you'll enjoy it!

@joandsarah77 If only EPs + M&G are required, I could always untick the others to reflect that?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 5:42 PM
I love this!!! It is gorgeous
I'm wondering - do the cars travel on the curvy roads? ...and on the bits of road in front of the rural farmhouse properties - do they (cars) just go back and forth, or not at all?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 7:54 PM
OMG, this is magical...
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#12 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 10:34 PM
As far as I know no SP added hood deco so it should be safe to uptick, but check first. M&G added a new game engine.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 11:37 PM
So beautiful! Nice work!~ ^-^
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 7:27 AM
IIRC, you do need *one* expansion pack for custom hood deco to show up. But it doesn't matter which one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 8:34 AM
Wow, fantastic!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 8:46 PM
I'm so glad you like it! I hope you'll enjoy playing it as much as I did creating it

@CatherineTCJD The cars do not travel on the curvy roads, sadly. Those are decorations, and cars only travel on the "real" roads. I think cars might spawn on the short stretches of "real" road where you can place farmhouses, but they will disappear as soon as they reach the point where the decorative road pieces take over.

@joandsarah77 @simsfreq Thanks! I do not have the AGS (I don't think it's compatible with UC?), so I can't look into these things now - in fact, I don't have access to my game at all at the moment, as my computer decided to die. I'll leave my post as it is for the time being.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 9:32 PM
This was a nice surprise, it's beautiful and makes me want to build a new neighborhood. Thanks for sharing.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 7:51 AM
Quality content!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 11:36 AM
This is super neat! I think I'll start a new BACC on this. Hopefully it doesn't get corrupted like my last one :Þ
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 3:39 PM
Lovely! :)
Banned
THANKS POST
#21 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 6:48 PM
Honestly it's fun to just download this and then zoom about the neighborhood looking for every detail.

I wonder what kind of neighborhood I'll build with this :3
Scholar
#22 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 10:55 AM Last edited by SciBirg : 23rd Oct 2018 at 10:03 AM.
Perfect for a BACC, but I think I will try my hand at making it into a subhood instead.

ETA: Love it as a subhood! I used hood replace and have just started a BACC in it with a mayor (aka cult leader) who trains each new inhabitant before they move out and start their business.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 31st Jan 2020 at 2:20 PM
@SciBirg Any chance you could share the subhood version? I would love this for my Harry Potter hood
Scholar
#24 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 2:20 PM
I used Hood Replace by Mootilda and replaced the terrain of a clean subhood template with this one.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/