Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fish Stay Fresh FOREVER!!! (Read Description)

by peridew Posted 6th Apr 2017 at 8:41 PM - Updated 31st Jul 2022 at 4:23 PM by peridew

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 9:07 PM
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, decayed fish was so annoying that I never bothered with the skill! Now I can actually enjoy fishing! Looks like I will be testing this with outdoor retreat and romantic garden stuff
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 2:07 AM
I hope this one actually works. The other one was I was using wasn't working for me.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 4:42 AM
thank you for making this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 11:25 AM
I needed this so much!! thank you for making this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 12:25 PM
That's what I've waited for long long time! Thanks a lot!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 12:57 PM
Such a needed mod,thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 3:27 PM
I was thinking the other day to ask if a mod like this had been created! This is so weird! Thank you for reading my mind. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 4:06 PM
In Sims 3 I trapped everyone on an island with me and we survived (most of us) by eating fish. In Sims 4, NPCs don't roast their fish autonomously. While I was busy roasting fish for them, my stockpile rotted. Everyone ended up dying because I could not keep up with the decay of the fish. I had to quit this scenario, but now I can try it again. THANKS!!! Now all I need is a mod to make NPCs roast and eat fish when they're hungry.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 9:11 PM
Great Job :)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 1:34 PM
Thank you so much for all the feedback let me know how you get on with it, it is my first tuning mod after all~
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 3:44 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 9:48 PM
The face on the super hero Sim in the third screenshot killed my hubby & myself rofl. Thank you for making this <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FoggyClovilah
The face on the super hero Sim in the third screenshot killed my hubby & myself rofl. Thank you for making this <3

Haha that's my mod testing sim!!! She was actually eating grilled fruit that an NPC made in that pic but w/e *shrug emoji*
I'm glad you enjoyed my mod (and my quality pics)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 1:58 PM
Awesome! I have a sim that owns a pet store but I have trouble selling fish since putting them in the freezer makes them look like they are to be eaten and I couldn't just place them in an aquarium using cheats because they would decay. This should help a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 8:24 AM
I CANT WAIT...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th May 2017 at 11:13 PM
Works like a charm!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th May 2017 at 4:26 PM
Really useful mod, thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th May 2017 at 12:16 AM
I really needed this! Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 1:03 AM
Fish are so fresh
I'm sh00k
Haha, but really, thanks so much for this mod! I actually stopped with the Fishing Skill because the decay was so annoying. I would have my sims fish, and then whenever I remembered to cook the fish, they would be at the worst quality. Thanks so, so, SO much for this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 10:47 PM
One of my favorite mods to use thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 10:11 PM
I just want to say thank you. For some reason my fish were decaying even in the aquarium; and then the house, restaurant, and spa always smelled bad. And now I can enjoy fishing again in game. My family won't let me fish in real life.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 8:27 AM
Thank you so much!!! I wish I found this mod before my Duchamp family went on vacation!! Now all the fish they caught are Foul!!! Will this mod make Foul fish Excellent again???
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Athena Apollos
Thank you so much!!! I wish I found this mod before my Duchamp family went on vacation!! Now all the fish they caught are Foul!!! Will this mod make Foul fish Excellent again???

This mod cannot make already foul fish good again, but it will prevent all new fish from decaying in quality
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 8:44 AM
Any way to know if this is still safe to use after the 11/08/2017 update? Thank you!
Page 1 of 3