Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simply Curvy Bird-feeder

by Snowhaze Posted 6th Apr 2017 at 2:31 AM - Updated 6th Apr 2017 at 10:51 PM by Snowhaze

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 3:19 AM
Uh base game??

"This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information."

it comes from a pack so wouldn't it be only usable with backyard stuff? that quote above makes it seem like no expansions and in the download it states base game ...
what is the point of filter if its not .. I have come across a few of these..

Every gamer is unique take your time to find your own style, your own way to play,don't try to blend in with everyone, go on be different stand out don't be afraid, no matter what your age, no matter what you like you are you and that's what matters most.Go out at there have fun and play! ^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 4:29 AM
I too like to have the birds in the gardens. Thankyou for improving the gardens in my simmy worlds.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 8:56 AM
Been wanting this for so long!! Thank you :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 10:53 AM
cool I wonder if some birds will really come
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 11:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ragefire
Uh base game??

"This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information."

it comes from a pack so wouldn't it be only usable with backyard stuff? that quote above makes it seem like no expansions and in the download it states base game ...
what is the point of filter if its not .. I have come across a few of these..

Hi,
This download requires Backyard Stuff to work. I must have accidentally un-clicked it when I was putting this up. That problem has now been corrected. As for the quote, you refer to, it comes as part of the upload form.The creator does not write that in.

Snowhaze
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snowhaze
Hi,
This download requires Backyard Stuff to work. I must have accidentally un-clicked it when I was putting this up. That problem has now been corrected. As for the quote, you refer to, it comes as part of the upload form.The creator does not write that in.

Snowhaze

ah ok thanks its ok its just confusing when I set certain filters for games i have and see this neat item but I know it comes from a set expansion I actually thought it was some conversion for base game o.o but if I ever get this pack ill be sure to come back and grab this nice job!

Every gamer is unique take your time to find your own style, your own way to play,don't try to blend in with everyone, go on be different stand out don't be afraid, no matter what your age, no matter what you like you are you and that's what matters most.Go out at there have fun and play! ^-^
Mad Poster
#8 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 9:58 PM
Just a heads up for the feed level mystery: I believe that this object uses geomeshes for the different levels of feed and Studio can't work with those yet.
It's better than having it be permanently empty though.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Just a heads up for the feed level mystery: I believe that this object uses geomeshes for the different levels of feed and Studio can't work with those yet.
It's better than having it be permanently empty though.

Hi,
Thanks for the info. I thought it might be something of the sort. I agree, full is way better than empty.

Snowhaze
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 6:43 PM
THANK YOU. The colors themselves don't bug me so much as that big stupid bird decal on the bottom of the feeder. These look WAY better!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 2:30 PM
THANKS! This is the best. I Love the recolors! Plus the bird thing being gone is a huge bonus!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th May 2017 at 5:33 PM
Just brilliant! I was disappointed by the bird feeder too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th May 2017 at 10:54 PM
i wish base gamers could use this