Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DReplacement Easel Paintings

by simsinspring Posted 18th Apr 2017 at 3:59 PM - Updated 18th Apr 2017 at 5:06 PM by simsinspring

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 6:29 PM
THIS IS AMAZING
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 7:47 PM
Awesome job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 9:41 PM
Just what I needed. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 2:42 AM
Is there a way to use them as extra paintings, not override? I kind of like a lot of the original game paintings. I like a lot of these, as well, though!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vaelorn
Is there a way to use them as extra paintings, not override? I kind of like a lot of the original game paintings. I like a lot of these, as well, though!

Sadly no (I like some paintings from the game too, the ones I leave the way they were haha). You could however, extract the meshes of the easel paintings and create custom paintings as to show up in the painting section in build mode
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 7:37 PM
Beautiful selections, you have great taste!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 2:30 PM
This is great! Thank you for making this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 8:53 PM
this is such a great idea!! thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 5:09 AM
I actually am playing an aspiring artist now, and these are so much better! Thank you :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 4:42 PM
I was wondering if anyone had any idea as to how to go about updating this mod? I noticed that post-pets only some of the paintings are replaced now, but I'm not sure how to add the new ones in with S4S... and I'm wondering if it's still fully compatible, aside from that, but I don't really know how to check... thanks!