Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 10:12 PM
Sims 4 ClientDB broken
I downloaded a mod folder and as soon as I put all of the items in my folder I started up my game but when it finished starting up the game was brighter than usual and all of the pictures and stuff were missing also when I clicked to create a character all the screen was bright and everything I clicked would not show up so I used mod conflict detector and deleted the stuff that causes problems but when I started my game again the same thing happened so I took off half of my mods and the pictures and things showed up and everything was fine up until i went to my sim's house the floor outside was messed up and so i tried adding some mods back slowly so not to mess up my game and when I checked mod conflict detector apparently I saw that something called clientDB was broken so I looked online and deleted half of my mods and it was still broken and now I don't think I will be able to play my game again and it is frustrating.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 1:52 AM
You keep saying half of your mods, have you deleted all?
Instructor
#3 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cinnybunny
I downloaded a mod folder and as soon as I put all of the items in my folder I started up my game but when it finished starting up the game was brighter than usual and all of the pictures and stuff were missing also when I clicked to create a character all the screen was bright and everything I clicked would not show up so I used mod conflict detector and deleted the stuff that causes problems but when I started my game again the same thing happened so I took off half of my mods and the pictures and things showed up and everything was fine up until i went to my sim's house the floor outside was messed up and so i tried adding some mods back slowly so not to mess up my game and when I checked mod conflict detector apparently I saw that something called clientDB was broken so I looked online and deleted half of my mods and it was still broken and now I don't think I will be able to play my game again and it is frustrating.

Have you taken out all your Mods? Not just "Half". Did that fix your game? If not then you need to repair your game.
Scholar
#4 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 3:48 AM
If you say you downloaded an entire Mods folder, first of all it's probably out-of-date and you probably don't know what's half in it, and from your description it sounds like it May have a ton of overrides. Mod Conflicter Detector is no miracle program, it can only remove known problems and also that program is out of date itself, your best bet is to go slow, add your own Mods folder and downloaded wanted CC seperately.