Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Pisces Hotel (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 19th Apr 2017 at 2:03 AM - Updated 20th Aug 2018 at 5:59 PM by pancake101

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 7:16 AM
Thanks for all your hard work!

A lot is 'left to the imagination' in Sims, so I appreciate the level of realism you strive for.

Although I will probably be placing a gratuitous amount of Resort Tower Rabbithole Rugs when I place this lot. ;-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 11:37 AM
I always look forward to your creations and, as you know from our correspondence, hotels are a particular interest of mine. Most of this fits with the sort of hotels I need and I rarely have the patience to fully furnish all the rooms.

Thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 12:47 PM Last edited by pancake101 : 19th Apr 2017 at 1:00 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Collector
I always look forward to your creations and, as you know from our correspondence, hotels are a particular interest of mine. Most of this fits with the sort of hotels I need and I rarely have the patience to fully furnish all the rooms.

Thanks

Furnishing the rooms does take awhile I'll admit (especially since this had 82 identical guest rooms lol), but it's really worth it in the end to see it all come together I hope you enjoy it!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 12:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by exorift
Thanks for all your hard work!

A lot is 'left to the imagination' in Sims, so I appreciate the level of realism you strive for.

Although I will probably be placing a gratuitous amount of Resort Tower Rabbithole Rugs when I place this lot. ;-)

Thanks! Realism is something I always like to go for. And feel free to add as many tower rugs as you want
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 5:21 AM
Fantastic
MTS2 Hot Pepper
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 7:49 PM
Great colossal work on, but I cannot risk to run it on my computer.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
Great colossal work on, but I cannot risk to run it on my computer.

Thanks! Though a shame to hear ^^
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 7:06 PM
Was any custom/store content used?
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pcdoctor
Was any custom/store content used?

Nope. None of my builds ever use CC or store content. Everything I make is strictly in game only items
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 12:16 AM
Very nice work! Thank you for your dedication to this project.
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KatieLynn Koba
Very nice work! Thank you for your dedication to this project.

No problem! Glad you like it!