Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pinnacle Rock and Waterfall

by Snowhaze Posted 20th Apr 2017 at 10:19 PM - Updated 16th Sep 2017 at 1:34 PM by Snowhaze : New Shower Link added.

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 11:59 PM
I love this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 12:01 AM
Lovely work. Been longing for some falls myself and this is a beautiful solution. Like the different options and it looks so real and mysterious. Great job. Thanks so much.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 12:46 AM
I missed my Macarossi waterfall too. This is fabulous. Any chance of getting it without a footprint so my sims can shower?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 1:41 AM
Beautiful! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 6:15 AM
Very nice addition to my game. I just love the waterfall. Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 11:09 AM
So cool, I think I know which waterfall you mean from sims 2! Would it be possible to make a shower version of it?? Like without the rock on the floor so sims could shower under it or something? That would be PERFECT!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 1:07 PM
Nice rock :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bubbajoe62
I missed my Macarossi waterfall too. This is fabulous. Any chance of getting it without a footprint so my sims can shower?

Quote: Originally posted by AlineFrrr
So cool, I think I know which waterfall you mean from sims 2! Would it be possible to make a shower version of it?? Like without the rock on the floor so sims could shower under it or something? That would be PERFECT!

Hi,
Thank you both for your suggestions. I had forgotten about the shower part. But that has been remedied. I made a no footprint version of the waterfall and peak this morning and I added pictures with instruction how to make it into a waterfall shower. Make sure to download the CC. The shower by Treelife Creation works beautifully for outdoors.

I hope you enjoy it.
Snowhaze
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 6:48 PM
Default What folder do i download?
hi, i love what you do, but you said that we must only one folder but which, to have the waterfall, because if i understand we can't have both,The shower or the waterfall is that?And me i want the waterfall.And for that what folder I need to download.
thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 6:54 PM
Amazing! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by prudence25
hi, i love what you do, but you said that we must only one folder but which, to have the waterfall, because if i understand we can't have both,The shower or the waterfall is that?And me i want the waterfall.And for that what folder I need to download.
thank you.

Hi,
If you download the folder that has No Footprint, you will get the waterfall, the peak, and you can make a shower with it. (Just so you know, no footprint means you can put another objects, like the shower and wall, under the waterfall without any cheats.)

Best wishes,
Snowhaze
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 8:13 PM
:D omg
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 8:13 PM
:D omg
Instructor
#15 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 9:37 PM
Quote:
I made a no footprint version

That was fast! I know a lot of people will like this. Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snowhaze
Hi,
If you download the folder that has No Footprint, you will get the waterfall, the peak, and you can make a shower with it. (Just so you know, no footprint means you can put another objects, like the shower and wall, under the waterfall without any cheats.)

Best wishes,
Snowhaze

Thank you so much for your answer and your kindness.it's really beautiful in game!!!!I love it!!!!!You are the best!!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 11:20 PM
Default Thanks, and a question.
Thanks for this great mod!
My only problem is that I can't replicate the waterfall effect you show. The best I can do so far is to have water sort of randomly spritzing out of the rock. What water emitter(s) did you use?
Again - great work. Looking forward to more. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 12:13 AM
One HUGE THANK YOU for this.... I've been making some but never quite looked right... so oooooooooohhhh happy, happy, happy!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by davidcoats
Thanks for this great mod!
My only problem is that I can't replicate the waterfall effect you show. The best I can do so far is to have water sort of randomly spritzing out of the rock. What water emitter(s) did you use?
Again - great work. Looking forward to more. Thanks.

Hi,
The key to placing the emitters is to put the waterfall and the rocks in front of the falls first. Then place the emitters between the rocks (which need to be a small distance away from the waterfall itself) so their bases are camouflaged and their streams overlap. I use the smallest version of the sprinkler type emitter, as you can see in the pictures. The water streams overlapping give the feeling of water splashing on the rocks below as if it were coming from the waterfall. Remember to cut out the pool only after everything is in place so the objects don't sink. Use the bb.moveobjects cheat to help position the objects.

Best Wishes
Snowhaze
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 1:12 AM
Thanks
Field Researcher
#21 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snowhaze
Hi,
Thank you both for your suggestions. I had forgotten about the shower part. But that has been remedied. I made a no footprint version of the waterfall and peak this morning and I added pictures with instruction how to make it into a waterfall shower. Make sure to download the CC. The shower by Treelife Creation works beautifully for outdoors.

I hope you enjoy it.
Snowhaze

Thank you that is very nice of you!!! Have a lovely weekend!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 4:59 AM
Thank you very much! I Love this. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 9:01 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 2:01 AM
Really love the waterfall!
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd May 2017 at 6:04 AM
Hello Snowhaze I love this waterfall and thank you very much for it, but the sims 4 (it is not original) does not want to recognize any of the two files, the shower if I accept it, the version of my game is 1.25.136.1020, will this be?
excuse my English
Page 1 of 2