Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Autonomous Weddings!

by PolarBearSims Posted 23rd Apr 2017 at 7:51 PM - Updated 12th Mar 2024 at 11:45 PM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 11/17/20

96 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 9:04 PM
is there also option to take wedding without any romantic relationship? I've been looking for it since LOOOONG time
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
is there also option to take wedding without any romantic relationship? I've been looking for it since LOOOONG time

Are you referring to getting married with out having any romantic relationships?
Instructor
#4 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Are you referring to getting married with out having any romantic relationships?
yes there was hacked arch for sims3 like that cuz if I readed here well it gives only option to call off wedding cuz autonomous weddings happens in game, when I had engaged sims everytime my sim was coming back home she tried autonomous wedding, unless I understood your mod wrong way... but calling off is cool option
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 1:07 AM
yes there was hacked arch for sims3 like that cuz if I readed here well it gives only option to call off wedding cuz autonomous weddings happens in game, when I had engaged sims everytime my sim was coming back home she tried autonomous wedding, unless I understood your mod wrong way... but calling off is cool option

According to the codes, they aren't set to be autonomous. I can look and see if I can write it in so they can marry with out romantic relations.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 3:36 AM
This is a great idea. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 10:56 AM
I had a sim called the wedding off it happen twice in a row seems to be happing too much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 11:13 AM
Than you
Instructor
#9 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 12:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reptonplay
I had a sim called the wedding off it happen twice in a row seems to be happing too much
let sims decide I say hehe
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 12:16 PM

Letting me know more on the sims mood and what the conversation was like prior will help
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 12:17 PM
Has anyone else having the issue of the sims calling off the wedding to much?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 5:00 PM
Default Wedding
Letting me know more on the sims mood and what the conversation was like prior will help

My two Sims had romantic level 100% and already propose to each other all they add to do was get marred (now with the mod is failed three times in a row) Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 5:34 PM
thank you
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 6:03 PM
My two Sims had romantic level 100% and already propose to each other all they add to do was get marred (now with the mod is failed three times in a row) Thanks

Is it the same sim calling off the wedding or does the other do it also? Have you tried other couples? Thank you for the feed back
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 9:53 PM
I see you like autonomous things how about autonomous 1st kisses haha I dunno if it's possible do it it'd be cool being surprised by 1st kiss
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 11:20 PM
Thanks very much :)
Theorist
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 11:33 PM
I see you like autonomous things how about autonomous 1st kisses haha I dunno if it's possible do it it'd be cool being surprised by 1st kiss

I have autonomous first kiss in my autonomous proposals mod.
Instructor
#18 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 10:27 AM
I have autonomous first kiss in my autonomous proposals mod.
oh so I was just not lucky to see it haha
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 3:24 PM
I dunno if to use this mod in weird way asking for being bf/gf don't show up at all, well chances to being rejected are bigger so it's good thing, but my sim today was dumped before wedding all was more than perfect it makes no sense his many years lasting romance crashed and she was pregnant too (well, not anymore) I know drama is cool but it had no sense at all and their relations didn't went any worse what made things even more weird
Theorist
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 3:50 PM
I dunno if to use this mod in weird way asking for being bf/gf don't show up at all, well chances to being rejected are bigger so it's good thing, but my sim today was dumped before wedding all was more than perfect it makes no sense his many years lasting romance crashed and she was pregnant too (well, not anymore) I know drama is cool but it had no sense at all and their relations didn't went any worse what made things even more weird

This mod here doesn't have anything to do with bf or gf and call of wedding only happens at the alter but that had been removed. As of right now, the updated version of this mod only allows for autonomous weddings and nothing else.

If your referring to my other mod, I didn't change the rejections those are the same as the vanilla game. Now if a sim broke up after they were together then the mood and conversation does have something to do with it however, I set it so a happy sim isn't going to spontaneously break up.

So could you explain more on what happened? Check your mods make sure non conflict, also do you have my proposal mod and what moods, conversations were happening?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 8:58 PM
Will this mod work with your other mod autonomous proposals?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 8:10 AM
Nice mod, gives more sense to this game
Theorist
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 12:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by adevoli
Will this mod work with your other mod autonomous proposals?

Yes it will be fine
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 11:23 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 1:14 AM
Thanks for making this! Orchestrating a wedding is usually a nightmare, now I can just sit back and watch
Page 1 of 4