Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Miscellaneous Manga: Vol 1-3 *Readable*

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 238 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 46,899 Views
Uploaded: 30th Apr 2017 at 11:39 AM
Updated: 7th Apr 2020 at 3:24 PM
04/06/20 - Updated .RAR files to .zip files to make more accessible to download.

02/21/20 - Updated some strings on a few of the books and fixed Haikyuu!!. Updated files have (U) in the file name. Added a Brazilian Portuguese translation by cloudsugoi.

Here are some popular manga for your sims to enjoy! They include Death Note, Naruto, Haikyuu!!, Attack on Titan, Bleach, Dragon Ball, Highschool of the Dead, One-Punch Man, Rosario + Vampire, Your Lie in April, Blue Exorcist, Fullmetal Alchemist, One Piece and Tokyo Ghoul. Mangas are basically Japanese comic books and novels.

The covers are slightly pixelated but this is due to the small texture and so there isn't much I can do about it, sorry about that!

They are under the 'children' section as I didn't know what to put them under but your adult sims can read them just fine

They can be bought at any bookshelf just like the other books

You can find my separate Black Butler manga here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=590894

Additional Credits:
Sims 4 Studio
Photoshop CS6