Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Vampiric Glowing Eyes With Black Sclera

by Merkaba Posted 7th May 2017 at 5:25 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2019 at 3:46 PM by Merkaba : ADDED GENETICS!

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th May 2017 at 6:38 PM
Thank you! It was annoying to me, too, that I was limited to red and blue if I wanted the black sclera with colored irises.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th May 2017 at 7:52 PM
Is the sclera something separate from the eyes themselves, like a skin detail?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th May 2017 at 7:56 PM
blessed post, praise be
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th May 2017 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melissaq64
Is the sclera something separate from the eyes themselves, like a skin detail?

Nope, it's a part of the eye tex.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th May 2017 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Merkaba
Nope, it's a part of the eye tex.

Ah, thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th May 2017 at 5:36 AM
Thank you! The 2nd reminds me of the vamps from the "Dusk til' Dawn" Netflix series!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd May 2017 at 5:35 AM
Is this a replacer or are they separate eye colors?
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th May 2017 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sacred Nym
Is this a replacer or are they separate eye colors?

They're separate.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th May 2017 at 5:30 PM
I thought the same thing! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 4:27 PM
I love this mod, limited to some colors I don't know why EA did this.
but I miss the yellowish eyes with black sclera
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 6:24 PM
thanks for the new update especially the new white eyes with black pupils is awesome looking.
if I can request a small thing I really would like this white eyes with black pupils without black sclera as another eye color
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Buddy92
thanks for the new update especially the new white eyes with black pupils is awesome looking.
if I can request a small thing I really would like this white eyes with black pupils without black sclera as another eye color

Here you go!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 1:49 AM
thanks for that quick update you're awesome
Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 7:19 PM
Would it be possible to make versions of these with the Slit Pupil (both with Black Sclera and Without).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 1:39 PM Last edited by Merkaba : 12th Aug 2017 at 3:41 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Auronoi
Would it be possible to make versions of these with the Slit Pupil (both with Black Sclera and Without).

Added the version of dim white eyes with split pupils, with others I'm having a little issue...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 4:48 PM
I'm not one of those that will use the new slit pupils but nonetheless awesome work again and wow you're update them so fast
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 5:14 AM
Okay, absolutely LOVE this and I'm making a request if you'd be so kind to look into it!

I want more colors of the basic eyes without the black outline. So like, can you reverse it and do the original Red and blue, but without the black around it? Don't know if I make sense

Edit: To clarify, I want more recolors of the eyes with white background, we don't have a true Red (it looks more orange) I'd actually love to see a bunch of different glowing colors like Green, Red, Blue etc. Like how in sims 3 the eyes would just glow whatever the natural color is.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zeldagirl180
Okay, absolutely LOVE this and I'm making a request if you'd be so kind to look into it!

I want more colors of the basic eyes without the black outline. So like, can you reverse it and do the original Red and blue, but without the black around it? Don't know if I make sense

Edit: To clarify, I want more recolors of the eyes with white background, we don't have a true Red (it looks more orange) I'd actually love to see a bunch of different glowing colors like Green, Red, Blue etc. Like how in sims 3 the eyes would just glow whatever the natural color is.

Actually I just submitted a mod like that and it's currently in moderation queue :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 11:14 AM
These are awesome! And I have downloaded them all. I see you are making more? Sign me up! =D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 2:50 PM Last edited by Merkaba : 18th Aug 2017 at 1:30 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ChaosQueen713
These are awesome! And I have downloaded them all. I see you are making more? Sign me up! =D

Here they are! Enjoy!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 7:37 PM
I love your vampire eye! Can't wait to see what else you come up with. Amazing keep up the great work!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Merkaba
Actually I just submitted a mod like that and it's currently in moderation queue :3

Did you know that I'm actually in love with you and I'm downloading right now?

I haven't squealed like this in a long time, I'm so excited!

I'm a supernatural player and I tried to go into the eyes and recreate them, but I couldn't get the glow to work. It was extremely difficult to work around it, I forgot what the technical term for it is. Effuser or something. I'm so happy! :D

Question: Are the eyes able to be generated on random vampires? I'd actually love for it to be so.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zeldagirl180
Did you know that I'm actually in love with you and I'm downloading right now?

I haven't squealed like this in a long time, I'm so excited!

I'm a supernatural player and I tried to go into the eyes and recreate them, but I couldn't get the glow to work. It was extremely difficult to work around it, I forgot what the technical term for it is. Effuser or something. I'm so happy! :D

Question: Are the eyes able to be generated on random vampires? I'd actually love for it to be so.

I'm glad you like them and yes, I'm pretty sure I saw some random vamps spawning with my eyes :D
(and I'm also a supernatural player, can I get werewolves and witches already ;__; )
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 11:51 PM
V""""V <3
Page 1 of 2